Best quick service for lunch on the monorail loop

I was under the impression that you could only visit and eat at other resorts if you had an ADR given COVID reopening restrictions. Family is staying at Swan/Dolphin and we were hoping to Uber to Poly for breakfast @ Captain Cooks before a day in MK. Based on this thread, it's sounding more promising now. Any insight is appreciated, thanks!

The Poly is one of our DVC resorts. I like the breakfast options at Captain Cooks but after a few days their lunch/dinner selection gets old.

I love this sandwich too. I also like eating outside of Gasparilla's with that view of the castle in the distance. We aren't staying at the GF this coming trip, but I'm thinking we might catch a boat over there for a lunch break on our MK day. That sandwich is calling my name.

The lobster sliders at the Beaches pool bar & grill are good too.
I love this sandwich too. I also like eating outside of Gasparilla's with that view of the castle in the distance. We aren't staying at the GF this coming trip, but I'm thinking we might catch a boat over there for a lunch break on our MK day. That sandwich is calling my name.

The lobster sliders at the Beaches pool bar & grill are good too.
I might have to go try those lobster sliders this trip!

I was under the impression that you could only visit and eat at other resorts if you had an ADR given COVID reopening restrictions. Family is staying at Swan/Dolphin and we were hoping to Uber to Poly for breakfast @ Captain Cooks before a day in MK. Based on this thread, it's sounding more promising now. Any insight is appreciated, thanks!
The problem seems to be for people driving being turned away from parking. If arriving via Disney transportation there’s no issue. Usually, being dropped off isn’t a problem either, but there have been rare reports of rideshare vehicles being turned away.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter