Best Resort or Park Buffet?

Dreamin' Disney

Pirate Princess
Which Disney restaurants, both in the parks or resorts, have buffet dining?

I don't want to overdue the buffet thing, but with 6 adults and 6 kids in our group, I think at least two buffet meals would be a good thing.

We've got H&V booked with the Fantasmic Dinner Package one night and Cinderella's Gala Feast at 1900 Park Fare.

We've been to Crystal Palace on our last two visits so we want to try something new.

Are there any other recommendations out there? :hyper2:

Chef Mickey's is a buffet in the Contemp resort there is also a buffet at the Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club and there is Boma at the AKL. These meals are Breakfast and dinner only.
Chef Mickeys and Cape May Buffet are character meals, Boma is not. Oh and there is a breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet at Trails End Restaurant at Fort Wilderness, there are no characters at these meals.

For your size group, Trail's End would be a great value. Good food with plenty of variety, relaxed atmosphere, excellent value.

Chef Mickey's is lots of fun. Cape May has a delicious seafood buffet.

As for me, I've never tried Crystal Palace. Gotta get there one of these days! ::yes::

Another vote for the Trails End at Fort Wilderness. We've stayed at Ft. Wilderness Cabins 12X and have eaten at the Trails End at least once every time. The food is good, reasonably priced, CM's are great. And if there is a wait (which is usually no longer than 15-20 minutes), you can go next door to Crocketts tavern and get a drink and enjoy a rocking chair on the massive porch while you wait.

although it's not a buffet, Garden Grill is an all-you-care-to-eat w/varied offerings (grilled steak, roasted chicken, fried catfish, veggies, stuffing, potatoes, etc plus mac/cheese and chicken tenders when we were there) that should appeal to most tastes... it is one of our faves, w/excellent character interaction time :)

Biergarten in Germany. We went there a few weeks ago on our trip and it was one of our best meals. And it's a few dollars less than most of the buffet meals in the parks/resorts ($14.99 for lunch and $19.99 for dinner I think). There is also entertainment which is really good.

:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Another one for Chef Mickey's. Heard the castle one for dinner is good as well but not sure if it's a buffet or not

<b>FRESH</b> at the Dolphin!! It's great!! "Made to order" buffet, how do ya like that!! I LOVE IT!! MMMMM!! I can smell that french toast now!!:cloud9:

Originally posted by NYPOOH
Biergarten in Germany. We went there a few weeks ago on our trip and it was one of our best meals. And it's a few dollars less than most of the buffet meals in the parks/resorts ($14.99 for lunch and $19.99 for dinner I think). There is also entertainment which is really good.

I'll second that. It is a must do for us. Everyone in my family loves it, from my youngest child to my mother.

For something different, but still and "all you can eat" meal, why not try Ohana's. We did it this summer with us and brother and family and it was very good food and fun for the kids with the broom races and doing hoola hoops.

Whispering Canyon Cafe is another that serves all you can eat sit downs. We ordered off the menu, and the food is so so.

We were impressed with Biergarten as well. Unimpressed with Boma, but everyone else is, so that might be worth a trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter