Best site/blog/post to learn Genie+ for my ADHD brain?

veginaz

Mouseketeer
Ive been to DL many times, been to WDW too. But we have never used Genie+ I have used virtual que at WDW for ROTR and fastpass. As usual I have left all my planning to the last minute. What blog/post/site do you recommend for me someone who has ADHD and zones out mid paragraph to learn how to use Genie+ most effectively? I have an 11 hour car ride to learn. Our trip will be 4 adults, 1 big kid and 1 infant so we will need rider swap (never dont that either). We will be staying at the DLH. 1 DL day, 1 CA day, and 1 Star Wars Nite.

TIA!

Genie+ at Disneyland resort parks works very well. Key items as watch the video are..can start using after scan into the park. Can pick your next after scanning in for your attraction or that two hours, whichever earlier. As mentioned, the popular rides will extend way out in time as day goes on. Even run out of times. Mainly Space Mountain, Indy, or Mission Breakout. The selection once it’s your time (which will activate 5 minutes before the time), lasts one hour. If the line is short, can do a standby run first, then use the lightning lane scan to ride again. You see the most important item briefly in video..when looking at the attraction return time in the list. Pull down on the screen and refresh to see if a better time appears. I pull the heck out of the screen multi times lol. Be surprised how it changes. Click quick and grab the better time. Even if says no times, one might appear. Finally try avoiding selections that cause you to have to cross the park each time. Try keeping selections in range for less travel on the feet.

Genie+ at Disneyland resort parks works very well. Key items as watch the video are..can start using after scan into the park. Can pick your next after scanning in for your attraction or that two hours, whichever earlier. As mentioned, the popular rides will extend way out in time as day goes on. Even run out of times. Mainly Space Mountain, Indy, or Mission Breakout. The selection once it’s your time (which will activate 5 minutes before the time), lasts one hour. If the line is short, can do a standby run first, then use the lightning lane scan to ride again. You see the most important item briefly in video..when looking at the attraction return time in the list. Pull down on the screen and refresh to see if a better time appears. I pull the heck out of the screen multi times lol. Be surprised how it changes. Click quick and grab the better time. Even if says no times, one might appear. Finally try avoiding selections that cause you to have to cross the park each time. Try keeping selections in range for less travel on the feet.
very helpful thank you :) Will I easily be able to book for our whole party at once from my phone?

very helpful thank you :) Will I easily be able to book for our whole party at once from my phone?
Yes. Have everyones ticket linked in your phone app. You will be able to select all or select just the ones wanting the ride. Can scan in separately with each individual’s magicband+ (if linking those) or each one’s pass scan bar off your phone, after redeeming that selection in your app. Also if a ride others don’t like but you do. Get for all but hold off scanning their scan bars until come back around & use their’s to ride again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter