Best studio for babymoon StarWars/Mem. Day weekend?

twinsouvenirs

Mother of Dragons :)
We are planning a visit to WDW without the twins and pre-baby #3 on Memorial Day weekend. We have a studio at VGF booked but I am worried that is a little inconvenient for Star Wars weekend (we will most likely hit only Hollywood Studios because I will be 31 weeks pregnant and I won't be able to go on many of the headliners anywhere else--we are also taking a very relaxed approach to park visiting because we don't want to burn out on them when we have YEARS ahead of us, many with lots of kids :)). I'd also like to save a few points since we are now talking Grand Villa for the '14 holidays.

Thus we were going to plan lots of delish meals, relaxing with movies, maybe some pool time, etc. We will also likely try to walk as much as possible. If I recall correctly, the Studios are within walking distance of Boardwalk (and therefore Beach Club). Beach Club has the advantage of a nice pool complex, but maybe it is too hectic? We have stayed at boardwalk and liked it a lot but we do want to try other resorts. Any recommendations for our getaway weekend? I also considered an AKV studio.

Baby moon, push gifts... Our kids were born in the wrong decade! Congratulations on baby #3!

Baby moon, push gifts... Our kids were born in the wrong decade! Congratulations on baby #3!

Hahahaa I know, right? I swear I don't really call things babymoons normally. How about pre-baby #3 getaway?

I maintain push presents is the weirdest and most graphic concept that I can think of.

Is AKV walkable to the Studios?

Thinking of booking that since it is available, then waitlisting BWV or BC.

If we were to, which is a nicer studio--Jambo or Kidani?

Is AKV walkable to the Studios?

Thinking of booking that since it is available, then waitlisting BWV or BC.

If we were to, which is a nicer studio--Jambo or Kidani?

AKV, though very nice, is not walkable to any park. Only bus service. I would personally choose BWV over BCV. I loved SAB but it was honestly a little stressful at the pool. Plus, BWV is a bit closer of a walk than BCV to the studios.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter