Best things about BWV resort

Ruth B

DIS Veteran
Hi
i have booked a 4 night stay next Aug for my Son(11) and I. we are staying in a standard villa before going on a 3 night cruise(disney). We mainly decided to staye at BWV due to its location to Epcot but also because it looked lovely and i liked the idea of walking around the BW at night.

What, from your experience, do you feel where the best bits for you?
what did you enjoying doing? what actvities did your children enjoy.

Also, do the rooms have DVD or video? and is there room service?.( i was hoping for a night relaxing in the room!?).
lastly, do your bags get taken to your room?
thanks for your help and advice. It will be our first time at BWV( stayed at AKL last time)
Best wishes
Ruth :sunny:

The BWV is wonderful!

We enjoy the walk to Epcot & just strolling on the boardwalk in the evenings. I like to think of the atmosphere as both fun & relaxing.

My DD is 14 and her favorite thing about the BW are the ducks. She's an "animal" kid and could spend hours feeding those critters.

There is room service and the menu is here:

http://www.allearsnet.com/menu/men_bwir.htm

We amost always take our own bags to our room, unless the room isn't ready. In that case, bell services brings them up. I'm not sure about the DVD/video question because we've never watched a movie in our room....

Have A Wonderful Time! :flower:

You'll love it. The atmosphere is stunning. The boardwalk at night is fun. You can rent bikes, watch the shows , play games, go to the icecream parlor, shop etc. It really is a great place.

I have 2 boys and they have always loved hanging out at Community Hall. It has ping pong, air hockey, video games, and other fun things to do that are all free. That is also where you would rent movies, and the quiet pool is right outside.

I hope you love BWV; it is our favorite resort!

Ahhh.... BoardWalk Villas: How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...

Even though we're no longer the kind of chow hounds we used to be, the fact that we can walk into Epcot for lunch and dinner every day is probably the #1 bonus. There is room service, but gosh-darn there are so many excellent dining choices within walking distance that it just seemed a waste to ever use room service.

Bell Service will almost insist on taking your bags to your room for you. No doubt about that.

Have a great time.

studios do not have dvd players.

BWV is my home resort and we love it, the kids love the pool slide.

We love:
The Keister Coaster Water Slide
The night time action at the BW
The hair wrap station
The surrey bicycles
The walking paths to MGM and EPCOT
The large souvenir store on the BW
The late night bakery stops
The take-out pizza window
The carpet near the elevators that tastefully hides Disney character parts
The friendliness of the lobby area staff
The magical express option (rarely even touched our luggage)
The arcade and gym
The whole place!

My kids would just as soon hang out at Community Hall and the quiet pool than go to a park. They enjoy it that much. This past week, they wore out the ping pong and air hockey table.

HBC

Happy Birthday Cat said:
My kids would just as soon hang out at Community Hall and the quiet pool than go to a park. They enjoy it that much. This past week, they wore out the ping pong and air hockey table.

HBC

We're going home in a few weeks. Tonight at dinner, I asked the kids what their favorite WDW ride was. My 7 y/o said the clown pool. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter