Best times to avoid crowds at DTD?

Simba's Mom

<font color=green>everything went to "H*** in a ha
What are some tips on the best/worst times to pick to go shopping at DTD? Afternoons, evenings, Saturday evening, not if it's raining? Any ideas of more and less crowded times?

We went to DTD while we were waiting on our room to be ready. It was around 12 or 1 on Saturday. It was not that bad then. We only went to the toy store, but not crowded at all. I suggest early morning to around 2 or so. We also went back on Wednesday evening- Yikes! Very crowded and stores were jammed packed. Sort of like Christmas shopping on Christmas Eve. Although it is pretty at night by the lake, I suggest the early part of the day. (Take dry clothes with you, so that you can play in the water fountains!!!:p )

Any night seems crazy there...I would absolutely go during the day if at all possible.

Our photos from our Feb 02 trip show not one person in the "street" around the Wolfgang Puck/Virgin CD Store area at 2:00 on a Wednesday.

I went one morning, I think it was a weekday, and it wasn't bad at all. In fact, the place had just openned up. So I would suggest the morning.

late morning to early afternoon were the best when I was there last November

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter