• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Best TS or CS Deals?

DisneyGerry

DIS Veteran
What restaurant has the best DMP deals to be had?

I thought when we used before we thought something like CSR Pepper Mill is a pretty good deal for a CS. WL WCC I thought one of the better deals for dinner? Any other suggestions?

The best deal I've seen so far for CS is the ribs and chicken combo from Cosmic Rays. Looks like more than enough for three, and it's just 1 CS credit.

"Best deal" for TS is harder to say, because what's good in the TS realm is substantially subjective. What's best will be the restaurant you enjoy most, and that depends completely on you.

For 1 TS we thought 1900 Park Fare had great food and Prince Charming, Spoodles had great food for a date night w/o kids. Hollywood & Vine had good food, variety and the Fantasmic package. Kona at the Poly has very good food in a cafe type seating. LeCellier has excellent food but a meal takes a long time away from the park time.
Someone did an analysis on max value for credit and Spoodles was near the top, Dinner shows and character meals near the bottom in value. We still did Dinner shows and character meals mostly but that was for the kids benefit.
If adults only it would have been Kona, LeCellier, Spoodles, Spoodles again, 1900 Park Fare just for the food, i already have my own Prince Charming.

The best value on CS was at CSR and Cosmic Rays where they have the chicken and ribs combo.

Frankly, if you are referring to price and quality of food, Whispering Canyon is not even on my list. The atmosphere was great, but the food wasn't terribly expensive and was terrible quality. Our big TS checks (one credit) were at Le Cellier, Les Chef de France, and Coral Reef. In general, the restaurants where you order off a menu and that do not have a funky "theme" tend to be more expensive. The less expensive (but not less enjoyable!) that we ate ate were 50s Prime Time and Planet Hollywood. Both had good food and atmosphere, but weren't as expensive (at least on our ticket) as the three above.

That said, it seems more important to me that you are eating food that you enjoy in an atmosphere that suits you. If you don't like chicken or ribs, does it matter that it is a "good deal?" We didn't look at the prices on the menu--ordered what we wanted. We had WAY more food than we could eat. We did share CS occasionally, but didn't share TS as we had plenty of credits. I thought about it....but it wasn't worth the hassle of dealing with my teen!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter