Who is the "Best" Spokesperson?

• Ron Popeil - Ronco

• Billy Mays – Oxxi Clean

• Mr. Whipple - Charmine

• Suzanne Somers – Thigh Master

• Anyone on HSN – Lots of Junk

• Other: Fill in the Blank

Results are only viewable after voting.
I put other, and vote for Tony Little, the guy who does the exerciser infomercial. It's like the guy is on amphetamines!

0079399301270_500X500.jpg

I find the Sally Fields ad for Boniva particularly believable.

I put other, and vote for Tony Little, the guy who does the exerciser infomercial. It's like the guy is on amphetamines!

He's just not "natural"! :scared: I swear he has been around for 20 years and still looks the same. ;)

William Shatner for Priceline. Those commericals are hysterical. :rotfl2:

Shatner enters a home and tasers a man who has been trying unsuccessfully to get a good travel deal from the internet.

Little Boy: "Did you just zap Daddy?" (taser)

Shatner: "No, no, no....I did zap your daddy." :lmao:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oT1heZBxsFY

And many more......He's so over the top in all of them. We can't wait for the next one to come out.

I voted for Other: none.
I dislike them all. :lmao:

Don't care for the guy but LOVE the machine!! :thumbsup2 Lots of fun!!

Uhh, I also vote for NONE. They're all pretty creepy!! :scared:

What about RonPopeil? He markets, and uses, the stuff he invents. Those other slubs just talk about the junk they sell.

A reeeoga thread. Alls well with the world. Mr. Whipple was the best. :goodvibes

There is something about Cathy Mitchell and those stupid Xpress cooking machines. I can't stand the woman, but for some reason everything she sells on tv, I suddenly want to buy! Notice I said WANT to buy, I have never actually bought anything she sells.

I don't know what it is but whenever Billy Mays comes on the TV I stop to see what it is. Why? I don't know. :confused3

I do want me some Mighty Putty. :rolleyes1

Mike Rowe for Ford.

I :mad: HATE Ford, but as a spokesman, he's not so bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter