Best way to International Gateway/Epcot from Caribbean Beach with Skyliner down?

Snoozan

Really IS a good girl!
My DNiece is there 1/22-1/26 staying at CB. She needs to know best way to get the back entrance of Epcot for early entry to get in line for Remy. Skyliner will be running from CB to HS by then, but is skyliner running from HS to Epcot? Or is Uber to Beach Club probably shortest way? She has a 5yo and 9yo with her.

I've stayed at BC/YC a few times and used that International Gateway a bunch

IMO fastest is to Uber to the BC main entrance and walk over to the Gateway 5-7min walk).

Even if Skyliner is running it will be slower (but of course, free. And way cooler.).

The Skyliner between CBR and EPCOT IG is scheduled to be down, but it should be running from CBR to DHS. If she doesn't mind walking, I'd recommend taking Skyliner to DHS and then walking from DHS around Boardwalk and to IG. Budget appropriate amount of time based on walking pace.

Rope dropping EPCOT from IG does give you a heck of an advantage for Remy, but that line does build quickly even with only ETPE people from IG before rope drop.

Also, keep an eye open to see if the Skyliner between CBR and EPCOT is open earlier than scheduled. I think that last year, they finished scheduled maintenance on the Skyliner a couple of days earlier than planned.

Quickest way is probably to bus to front of Epcot and walk back. Friendship Boats don’t start running until an hour before park opens and take almost a half hour to get to Epcot from the Studios.
Yes, if you were going to skyline to DHS, then I'd definitely WALK to Epcot. I really wouldn't choose to skyline to dhs for epcot anyways as it's just a long inconvenient trip. I'd either uber to Swan/Dolphin and walk to IG or bus to front of Epcot and walk back through the park.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter