Best way to ship package to VB?

bjakmom

DIS Veteran
Realizing that it will be much easier if I ship a box down to VB for our arrival on the 3rd. Looks like UPS will be easiest from here - any problem with UPS deliveries on their end? Which service have you used successfully - UPS, FEDEX, USPS?? TIA !

Realizing that it will be much easier if I ship a box down to VB for our arrival on the 3rd. Looks like UPS will be easiest from here - any problem with UPS deliveries on their end? Which service have you used successfully - UPS, FEDEX, USPS?? TIA !

Either UPS or FeEx will be fine. Not so sure about USPS... Haven't had the best of results with them (time wise).

Have a great trip :beach:

Thanks, Rob! I decided to pack a suitcase instead so we can have plenty of room to bring 'goodies' back. We want to buy VB beach towels and enjoy them back home at the beach and pool - and DNeph always finds lots of SWW stuff to buy - got to have extra room to pack the light saber!!:darth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter