Best WDW Rides/Attractions Tourney Discussion

GoofyWaterCoaster

<font color=blue><marquee> Please stand clear of t
Hello! I was thinking about this a while ago, and I decided to start it now. I want to try a best WDW rides tourney, similar to the NCAA Basketball tournaments.

Each park (except the MK, which will have 16 rides) will have 8 rides/attractions represented. You can only vote one time, so don't waste your time trying to drive up the vote count. Please check back often to the website at http://disbestrides.co.nr for updates. Every Sunday I will advance the rides in the tourney that have the most votes. The winners of each park will compete in the World Final four. You can find the brackets at http://www.bracketmaker.com/tlist.cfm?tid=286156. Please vote in each park's active polls. It only takes a couple minutes.

The first round will start today, 7/16, and will run through the 31st. I will not be able to update it any sooner because of my vacation. It's good that the first round will be open so long because more people can see the poll.

Please vote in all of the polls by clicking the "Poll Selector" on the left, not just the Random Poll on the right

Thank you to WWEDUDE for creating and keeping up with the website!

Thanks, and have fun!

Edit:

Hey, if you guys wouldn't mind, could you put this code in your signature without the *s to promote it more?

It you don't have enough space, or if you don't want to, I understand ;)

[U*RL="http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1883878"][SIZE="3"*][COLOR="Red"*][B*][I*][U*]Please join GWC's Best WDW Rides/Attractions Poll[/U][/I][/B][/COLOR][/SIZE][/URL]

I have enough support to start this

Look for it soon

Any suggestions on rides to put in it?

My friend, WWEDUDE has offered to host the poll on his site, vfkgarden.tk

I'm going to get a co.nr mask

The website address will be disbestrides.co.nr, and there won't be any annoying ads ;)

Here's the logo he made really fast
sdir0l.jpg

I do a similair thing in March called "Magic Madness" although it's 1-16 seeds. I will totally vote for this! Although Maelstrom is doomed, since it's against Soarin' :(

I do a similair thing in March called "Magic Madness" although it's 1-16 seeds. I will totally vote for this! Although Maelstrom is doomed, since it's against Soarin' :(

Ah, I'm sorry

Can't change it now...

I'll be sure to look out for "Magic Madness" next march ;)

My friend, WWEDUDE has offered to host the poll on his site, vfkgarden.tk

I'm going to get a co.nr mask

The website address will be disbestrides.co.nr, and there won't be any annoying ads ;)

Here's the logo he made really fast
sdir0l.jpg

Nice Logo when do we vote?

It seems very constant, the higher "seat", when it starts getting into the tournament it will become very good :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter