• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Besties, Booze and Brrr!!! With Jen and Joe on the Go 5/8 January Wrap Up and new TR LInk! COMPLETE

Can you select your six flavors from Ample Hills? That's a great way to try different flavors.
Yes!!! It was a very difficult decision, LOL!

Is everything ok with your son's upcoming college program? A co-worker shared that her niece was ready to start an internship with Disney later this month. She was recently contacted and told that the internship would no longer be taking place. The poor girl was all packed up and ready to go.
Not sure...Just waiting it out like everyone else. Hopefully, life will get back to normal sooner than later...I'll keep everyone informed... :D

Sounds like such a great night! Yummy food and good company!!
It was one of the best nights of the trip.

After a very relaxing, late afternoon of getting our drink on at Nomad Lounge with an awesome group of friends, Ariane was able to reserve a table for 7 of us at Flying Fish. So @pepperandchips and her hubby, R left our group and made their way over to the Boardwalk Inn ( as our car was filled to capacity) and @ariane37 Steve, @Mollydolly334 Joe and I piled into Joe's Uber and made our way over there as well. Since Joe is such an inexperienced Uber driver, it took us a little longer to get over there. LOL! Although I do believe he earned a 5-star rating that night as we all got there safely, the temperature in the vehicle was comfortable and the tunes on the radio enjoyable to all. LOL!... :D :D:D :D:D🚙
Sounds like a perfect afternoon!
This meal was probably the best one of the entire trip. The food, service, and company were top notch. It was such a great evening that I didn't want it to end. I think we all felt that way, to be honest. Soooooo, we made our way over to Ample Hills for some delicious ice cream...Joe and I had never been here and had a very difficult time deciding what to order. We settled on the ice cream flight so we could try 6 of the flavors. I have no idea what was in our flight, as this was 2 months ago, but I do know the oatmeal raisin was one of them and was my fav.
WHat a wonderful meal at FF! Definitely on my list for our next couple's trip. If my trip with Jack ends up happening in July, we are definitely getting that ice cream flight. I had hoped to go to Ample Hills in NYC this week but cancelled our trip last week.

WHat a wonderful meal at FF! Definitely on my list for our next couple's trip. If my trip with Jack ends up happening in July, we are definitely getting that ice cream flight. I had hoped to go to Ample Hills in NYC this week but cancelled our trip last week.
Hi Suse! This is just soooo crazy. I really hope things get better sooner than later. At least we all have the DIS ❤ ...

Hi Suse! This is just soooo crazy. I really hope things get better sooner than later. At least we all have the DIS ❤ ...
Same here! I am so glad you and Joe made it home safely before everything closed down. My sister is an ER doc and she said that social distancing is the most important thing we can do right now. If we flatten the curve, we will have the resources we need to help everyone. Stay safe, my friend! And yes, I am grateful for the Dis too. :goodvibes

Same here! I am so glad you and Joe made it home safely before everything closed down. My sister is an ER doc and she said that social distancing is the most important thing we can do right now. If we flatten the curve, we will have the resources we need to help everyone. Stay safe, my friend! And yes, I am grateful for the Dis too. :goodvibes
Thanks, Suse! We are staying in and driving each other crazy and it's only day 1. LOL!
Stay safe!!!!

I love seeing all your happy pictures, especially considering all that's happening now! I guess I'll have to add FF to our list of places to try ::yes::

Was this video done during your January or March trip? Jen, your hair looks great!

Being a teacher, I'm our of school until April 13th. We are doing e-learning lessons for the kids, but it's just not the same. My fear is that this will extend.

Thank you so much for posting these fun videos! Between cancelling my June trip and being stuck at home, I've been in a bit of a funk. A touch of Disney always helps!

Was this video done during your January or March trip? Jen, your hair looks great!
We just recorded this Wednesday (6 days ago). It only looks decent because I was outside in the sun. LOL! I was supposed to have it fixed yesterday, but I had to cancel. I have to wait 6 more days...

Being a teacher, I'm our of school until April 13th. We are doing e-learning lessons for the kids, but it's just not the same. My fear is that this will extend.
OMG! My biggest fear is that this will drag on and on and on...I totally get you.
Thank you so much for posting these fun videos! Between cancelling my June trip and being stuck at home, I've been in a bit of a funk. A touch of Disney always helps!
You're so welcome. I feel the same way...

Awww, best dinner company ever!!!! :)

I've never been to Ample Hills, but every time someone mentions the flavors they picked, I'm like," I MUST GO!!!" Oatmeal raisin?! Seriously.

I hope I get to go on my April trip, but I'm not holding out much hope for that at this point. My school is closed indefinitely, so, that's a big yikes. Getting scary out there! Stay healthy, friend!

Awww, best dinner company ever!!!! :)
I agree 100%.

I've never been to Ample Hills, but every time someone mentions the flavors they picked, I'm like," I MUST GO!!!" Oatmeal raisin?! Seriously
This was our first time and what better way to taste a few flavors. That flight was awesome.

I hope I get to go on my April trip, but I'm not holding out much hope for that at this point. My school is closed indefinitely, so, that's a big yikes. Getting scary out there! Stay healthy, friend!
Seriously, Jackie, the longer things stay closed and people stay isolated, the worse it's going to get in my opinion. I worry so much these days. We can't even look forward to Disney...Sorry to be such a downer. Today has just been rough. You stay healthy and safe too my friend!!!!!

This meal was probably the best one of the entire trip
We had a visit to FF planned for our last trip but we weren't able to make it - definitely putting it back on our Iist for the next trip!
We settled on the ice cream flight so we could try 6 of the flavors.
Looks soooo yummy!

Looking forward to watching the latest vlog - definitely a bright spot!

We had a visit to FF planned for our last trip but we weren't able to make it - definitely putting it back on our Iist for the next trip!
It's one of my fav signature restaurants now. Everything was wonderful.

Looking forward to watching the latest vlog - definitely a bright spot!
Thank you so much!!!! Hopefully, they will provide some positivity for lots of friends.

Andi told me Ample Hills is filing for bankruptcy oh no 🤦‍♀️
There are so many things I want at Disney and never buy!
I have always wanted a dress from Cherry Lane, however I would never wear it, haha 😆
I hope they have some AP merchandise for the Railway on our next trip, whenever that maybe

Andi told me Ample Hills is filing for bankruptcy oh no 🤦‍♀️
There are so many things I want at Disney and never buy!
I have always wanted a dress from Cherry Lane, however I would never wear it, haha 😆
I hope they have some AP merchandise for the Railway on our next trip, whenever that maybe
I know, so sad about Ample Hills. I hope they don't close locations in Disney...
I wouldn't have anywhere to wear a dress from Cherry Tree Lane to. LOL!
All these canceled trips are so sad.

Hope everyone hanging in there ok. We will all get through this together and then just imagine the celebrations and trips we can have once we have defeated covid-19. Thinking of you all xx

Although I do believe he earned a 5-star rating that night as we all got there safely, the temperature in the vehicle was comfortable and the tunes on the radio enjoyable to all. LOL!... :D :D:D :D:D🚙
:rotfl:

Love your vlogs! I've always wanted to get a pickle ornament, too! :thumbsup2 Thanks for keeping us going with these vlogs :goodvibes

Hope everyone hanging in there ok. We will all get through this together and then just imagine the celebrations and trips we can have once we have defeated covid-19. Thinking of you all xx
This just really sucks. I keep holding onto the hope that this will all pass quickly and we can move on...Stay safe Moira!

Love your vlogs! I've always wanted to get a pickle ornament, too! :thumbsup2 Thanks for keeping us going with these vlogs :goodvibes
Just grateful we were able to go on our last trip with so many people having to cancel...Hopefully, we can spread a little joy with what we were able to record last week... ❤

This is so sad but I did read they aren't closing the WDW location. Fingers crossed!
Fingers and toes crossed. It would suck to have found such a delicious place to get ice cream to have it close...Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter