Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique FAQ's w/ Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
mommykds take a look at post #18 on page 2 the little boy in the pic had his done too. If you son sees this he might like the idea more.

That was my ds in post #18. I have to say that he loved all of the attention. He had just turned 3 and he is such a ham.

With that being said ..... our stylist was not very creative. I wish I had a better shot. I guess that there is only so much you can do with a high & tight hair cut. All that she did was make alternate colored stripes on the top of his head with dots inbetween, a mickey head in the back (that stayed wet for about 5 hours), and glitter on top. He was happy and that's what matters.

We just did this last week on DD's 5th birthday. She had the time of her life, and I think it may have been her favorite part of our trip. :cloud9: princess: We did the basic package for the princess 'do. I wouldn't bother with the nails though. We brought her own dress and accessories, and they provide the tiara comb. I took lots of pictures and so did a Photopass photographer.

When we were done, we went over to "Guest Relations" where we were able to do a photo shoot with a Photopass photographer, though I had not previously arranged this. I was also allowed to take my own picts. Although we were not obligated to purchase anything, they came out so well that I spent about $22 on a special package for BBB clients (1 8x10 and 2 more smaller picts in different poses.)

Once we were through, we went over to the Grand Floridian for her birthday dinner with Cinderella and friends. Oh, and the hair stayed in overnight and through the next day. I'd say it was worth the $35!

ETA: This dress is from My Dressup Trunk http://mydressuptrunk.com/. It was only $20 and is nice and soft, not itchy and scratchy like so many of the dresses.

http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8Mct2bRizdW

DisneyPhotoImage122.jpg

I love your DD's dress. I want to order DD one since they are not itchy, which size did you get your 5 YO DD? My dd will be 7 but is really tiny, 41lbs. and 45 inches. I guess 5-7 would be a safe bet. Thanks.

We went in December. The girls (7 and 3) had a great time. I did ask the FGMs to go "light" on the glitter. They still got plenty!
Girls03.jpg

I love those sashes the girls are wearing. Do you get to keep them and wear them around the park all day (it would be great advertising) or can you purchase them if they are not included?

K in SA

Thank you for the sash information. My dd is booked so we will wait and get it when we are there!!! So exciting!!!:cheer2:

K in SA

I want to get a 9:00 am appt when I take my daughter to BBB, I am getting the $35.00 pkg.. after we are done there do we just go to the other place to get the pictures made, (I can't remember the name of the place and what time does it open?) How exactly does it work if you don't get the high $$$ pkg? Thanks for any help!!!:thumbsup2

When you are finished at the boutique just head on over to guest center and let them know that you want to do photos they should be there waiting anyway. It is a seperate desk when you walk in the picture area is to your right and the photo selection and payment desk are to the left.

I was looking so forward to this experience with my 5 year old boy girl twins, expecially for my daughter. My son did the cool dude and my daughter got the works. My daughter has shoulder length hair and is not used to having her hair up in a pony tail. She wasn't very happy with the look at all and within 1/2 hour she had taken the hair due out of her hair. Looking back, maybe I should have asked for bangs, as the princess pictures do not look anything like her. These are before and after pictures. The cool dude was ok, but as other posters have said, it took forever to dry. I thought my son was goign to want to wash it out as soon as we got back to the hotel, but he actually left it in for the pirate & princess party. I asked my daughter if she wants to go back in April but she said no.

DisneyWorldJan07020.jpg

DisneyWorldJan07157.jpg

DisneyWorldJan07014.jpg

DisneyWorldJan07293.jpg

DisneyWorldJan07041.jpg

If I do the middle package and we go take photos will they be put on my photopass? or will I have to buy them there? Or both? I'm slightly confused? :confused3

I believe that they will all be put on your photo pass. They put all of our pictures on the photopass but then we got to choose 3 from the photopass as part of the package. They were really nice and took a ton of photos there for the photopass.

We did the middle package last May and I had them put every pic on my photopass card. I didn't buy any there. I also bought the CD and printed the pics when we got home. I upload them to Kodak Gallery and have them print them.

If I do the middle package and we go take photos will they be put on my photopass? or will I have to buy them there? Or both? I'm slightly confused? :confused3

Grandmaschristmaspresents498-1.jpg

Grandmaschristmaspresents502.jpg

Grandmaschristmaspresents556.jpg

I don't think we'll be doing it in August my girls are kind-of tomboys they wanted to go swimming right after lunch at CRT, you would think that we didn't have a pool at home:confused3 . Oh well we were at disney and I didn't want to be the mean mom so that was the end of their beautiful hair.

We did the middle package last May and I had them put every pic on my photopass card. I didn't buy any there. I also bought the CD and printed the pics when we got home. I upload them to Kodak Gallery and have them print them.

Awesome! Thanks. That was what I was hoping for.

One more question: Do you think it would be a big deal to book the big package at 180 days out and then call after Halloween and downgrade it. We don't have a Disney store near us, but my friend does. I want my daughter to have the pretty princess dress, but if we can get it right after Halloween at the Disney Store then I would rather do the middle package, but if we can't then we'll do the entire package there. (I'm thinking if I can find it, I'll pack the dress secretly so my daughter doesn't know until that morning. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter