Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique!

I'm applying for BBB too, I don't know why but I feel sort of confident that if I get in I'll get this role. If all else fails i'll tell my interviewer I'll be a big help if only because I have an afro :D jk jk well not about having an afro.
But I fell in love with this job when i did my program in fall 08 and spent many of my days being fairy dusted by the DTD FGIT :cloud9:

I applied for BBB for Fall 2011 ... I do have a general question though... for anyone who applied last season during the first couple of days apps were up.... How long did it take you to find out....

I'm BBB for Fall 11- I probably waited a little less than 3 weeks. :-)

Question- the CP website says it's a non-tipped role, but I've heard past FGIT talk about tips... is this something they've changed recently? what do you do if a parent tries to tip you?

I'm BBB for Fall 11- I probably waited a little less than 3 weeks. :-)

Question- the CP website says it's a non-tipped role, but I've heard past FGIT talk about tips... is this something they've changed recently? what do you do if a parent tries to tip you?

Tips ("treasure" at dtd or "rose petals" at mk) are divided based on hours worked. At dtd we don't handle the money. The guests drop it in the "wishing well". They can choose to put it in an envelope with your name on it. At mk, the guests can hand you the money and there is a box in the back that you have to put it in to be divided. You picked up cash tips at a certain time. It won't be added to your paycheck. Tips can be taken away from everyone if they catch someone keeping the tips or whatnot. Let me know if you have any other questions! I know I did when I got my role! My cp is over but I'm still there :)

I really wanted BBB but I got merchandise for Fall 2011. I'm sure its because I've worked in retail since March of 2006 and was a full time manager at Victoria's Secret for a year and all that jazz, so basically because of my experience.

Anyhow... I was wondering... It seems like people are doing the college program more than once. how does that work? Do you apply just the same way as the first time you did the program and is it the same thing as the first time but with a different (or same) role? I'm not sure if I'm confused.

I wold love to do the program in the spring some time but if I'm doing Fall 2011 I'm sure I wouldn't be able to do spring 2012 as well... I would have to apply for spring 2013 or the Fall 2012... right?

I'm at DTD for BBB. Just found out yesterday on my check-in day!!! I LOVE my apartment btw...

Current/recent FGIT's- Is the footwear still a black mary jane shoe (strap across the foot)? Does it matter if it's a heel/flat? Where did you buy your shoes or do you have advice on where to get good shoes?

I don't arrive for a month, but I thought I might try to find a nice shoe online that will be somewhat comfortable since we're standing all day!

Current/recent FGIT's- Is the footwear still a black mary jane shoe (strap across the foot)? Does it matter if it's a heel/flat? Where did you buy your shoes or do you have advice on where to get good shoes?

I don't arrive for a month, but I thought I might try to find a nice shoe online that will be somewhat comfortable since we're standing all day!

Hi there! I was a CP fall 2010 and I'm still FGIT-ing after :) It's still a mary jane, yes. You can have a defined heel to the shoe, mine are not flat but definitely not heels. They just have to be a polishable material. You will go through probably 2 or 3 pairs before you find your perfect match, because no trying on in the store can prepare you for the pain of the first few weeks! :rotfl: I worked 8.5 hours today and my feet are killing me, but you can't avoid it totally when you're on your feet all day. So far the most comfortable I've found were Merrell brand, but I started with Sketchers.

you girls all have no idea how much all of your input helped me! i am a Spring 2012 hopeful! It is my dreammm to work in BBB :)

Hey guys I'm looking to apply for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique cp fall advantage 2013. Any advice on the interview process or application? I am absolutely determined to get this role

Hey guys I'm looking to apply for the bibbidi bobbidi boutique cp fall advantage 2013. Any advice on the interview process or application? I am absolutely determined to get this role

What kind of experience do you have with kids or hair? You definitely will want to talk about that and show how passionate you are about it. Feel free to PM me anytime!

I just got called for a 2nd interview. They said it will be a group interview and I will have to do a high ponytail, storytelling, and be asked character questions. Has anyone done this before? What is it like? Any tips? I'm kind of nervous!

How did you already get a second interview? Applications aren't even open yet for the CP! Did I miss something?

Hello! I'm trying to figure out how to specifically apply to work at the Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique in WDW. Is there a site someone can direct me too? I went into the Casting Center and asked the receptionst and she told me to go onto WaltDisneyWorld.jobs but i'm still a bit lost!

Does anyone know if this is available to International CP's? I'm Australian and would love to apply for this role on the ICP if I can. I've worked as a primary/elementary school teacher and have also worked as a face painter and now I am studying costuming. I don't have any professional hair experience but between teaching 3rd graders and having nieces who love playing dress ups, I have definitely done my fair share of braiding and teasing!

Does anyone know of ICP's working in the BBB?

Does anyone know if this is available to International CP's? I'm Australian and would love to apply for this role on the ICP if I can. I've worked as a primary/elementary school teacher and have also worked as a face painter and now I am studying costuming. I don't have any professional hair experience but between teaching 3rd graders and having nieces who love playing dress ups, I have definitely done my fair share of braiding and teasing!

Does anyone know of ICP's working in the BBB?

I was an ICP this past summer and I worked at the BBB at downtown disney. I was merch and not doing hair. It depends on your program and what roles you can apply for. I know on my program specifically it wasn't an option but you can still work there in a normal merchandise role.

EDIT: You will get all the training at disney - previous experience helps but its not necessary. I knew a bunch of girls who didn't have that much hair experience. They will teach you the way they want it done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter