Bicycles at Ft. Wilderness?

clkelley

<font color=purple>I squealed really loud!!<br><fo
What type bikes are they? I'd like to rent one in December to ride around for a couple hours. Are they multiple speed type bikes, or just "one speed Schwinns"

and if they are just one speeders, are they fairly easy to pedal or are they geared pretty high?

You can call the Bike Barn at 407-824-2742 for an exact answer. They are open 8 AM to 5 PM. My memory of them are they are 'hybred'. The look similar to a mountain bike, but have less aggressive tires, and more moderate handle bars with multiple gears. I also saw a bicycle built for 2. They really have a variety too, like single speed bike for kids. (I didn't know if you were talking about adults or kids)

That sounds great! I was just afraid they were older one-speed types that would be a bear to peddle around :-)

BUMP ! I edited the post, and wanted to make sure you saw the edit too. You may want to call and reserve too, it wouldn't hurt.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter