Big brother 25 Spoiler thread

I'm so aggravated with Bowie! She's going to watch this back and think "OMG. Cam didn't lie.He was the only honest person" She's a fool. Poor Cam. At least he knows who threw him under the bus If any of them make the final, Cam will be the really hard sell.

How was Jag able to compete for hoh again? I haven't been able to watch last nights episode yet, so I'm sure I missed something??

How was Jag able to compete for hoh again? I haven't been able to watch last nights episode yet, so I'm sure I missed something??
That was part of the secret HOH twist. In the case they wanted to keep it a secret, they would get to compete again so no one would know who the secret HOH was.

I am not happy with Jag targeting Blue instead of America. Get her out do not let that obnoxious crybaby get her way.

I have an issue with Blue body shaming Cory by referring to him only weighing 2 lbs. I know everyone would be up in arms, and rightly so, if she fat shamed. Either way it's not okay.

My thoughts:

Jag is a huge threat....wins everything!
Matt, Bowie and Cirie do nothing!!
Poor Felicia has to get herself off the block almost every week!
America and Blue at least have been "in" the game much of the season.

I love the fact that there's a Double Eviction this Thursday!

(I miss Cam)

I don’t get why everyone wants to be in the final 3 with Jag no one will beat him. If Bowie had made a big move of putting him up and he left she might have had a shot but I do not see her ahead of Matt either. She would have had a better chance being with Cirie and Felicia.

What a weird bunch on BB this year. Jag is on a big power trip. I get why they've kept Cieri this long, she's a zero in the game, no way she'd win. But the fact that she was cast with her son (built in final 2) really grates my gears. She's been on survivor 4xs and won on the show Traitors. I still don't get why she wasn't out week 1. I wish the show would take a cue from some of the over seas versions. Much more exciting game play (Australia makes the winner (HOH) nominate right after the competition, no discussion, no campaigning,) On and please.... get rid of JULLLLLLIIIIEEEEE!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter