BIG change on my ADRs...is this okay?

DisneyDancin7

Loves the Smell of Columbia Harbour House
So I've made quite a few reservations so far...in particular, I have made one for Le Cellier (yes i got it!)...but now i'm wondering if we will be stuck in a rut and have to cancel it :scared1:

Originally the reservation was for 4 adults...however, things have been all switched around and now it will be 2 adults and one child (age 2)...is this okay? Or will I have to cancel it? There is NO availability for my current party size...

Please advise! TIA! :goodvibes

Technically, you should cancel and try to rebook with your correct party size. Just think of how you would feel if you couldn't get a ressie and happened to walk in to see 1/2 the seats empty. Just a thought. Oh...and April Fools; make sure you bring your refillable mug there.

I think some people have had luck calling in and changing it with a CM instead of trying to find another reservation. Call in and try! Lots of luck!

It will not be an issue. Whether you have 4 adults or 2 adults plus a child, you would still be seated at a 4 top table. I wouldn't even bother with the effort of trying to change it.

Technically, you should cancel and try to rebook with your correct party size. Just think of how you would feel if you couldn't get a ressie and happened to walk in to see 1/2 the seats empty. Just a thought. Oh...and April Fools; make sure you bring your refillable mug there.

haha! thanks for your help! and I guess i'm going to have to watch out for April Fools answers on here! :rotfl:

I think some people have had luck calling in and changing it with a CM instead of trying to find another reservation. Call in and try! Lots of luck!

It will not be an issue. Whether you have 4 adults or 2 adults plus a child, you would still be seated at a 4 top table. I wouldn't even bother with the effort of trying to change it.

Thanks for your suggestions! I think I'm just going to leave it for now and keep trying to get a "proper" reservation...

FWIW, I had to change our CRT res. from a 4 person to a 3 person, and i was worried we'd lose the spot - but it was no problem.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter