Big exciting table news at BWV

MaryAnnDVC

"Mare", DISing since '99; prefers being tagless
Well, I was excited. :)

We just got back from BWV a couple of hours ago. On Monday, I think it was, on the way back to our room...on the lllooonnnngggg walk back to our room :rotfl: ...we saw new tabletops lining the hallways. I went into our room (2 BR), visited the Little Ladies' room, and when I came out, DD said "we got a new tabletop." Fast! And a lovely tabletop it was. :) The other was looking pretty ratty, altho the wheels were turning in my head...what do they do with the old ones, and how would I get it home to RI? Because, I need an old beat up tabletop from Disney, right? Since I had no answers to any of these questions, I have returned home tabletop-less. Oh well. It was still a :banana: few moments.

:rolleyes1

Ah, we do get excited over the little things in DVC, don't we? :woohoo:

I can't say that I noticed any unusual wear and tear on the table when we stayed at BWV a couple of weeks ago. I guess it was just their time to go! :)

Ooh1 I just realized now I can go to that outlet store that sells pieces of Disney and bring somethng back when I go in April!! Oh, Thank you!!! Now I just need to get a luggage rack for the roof of my van so I can fit whatever I buy inside it with us.

We arrived at BWV last Sunday, the 5th. On Monday, dh was sitting at the table, working at his computer, when someone knocked on our door. They had a nice, new table top for us...but they were concerned that dh was all spread out on the old table top, so they asked if they could come back later. No big deal dh told them, change it out now..so they did. It's so nice to have something new in our room.
Now maybe they can start replacing some of the neon lights around BW itself...there are a huge number of missing letters in the different signs!!

There is a company on Ebay (and in Orlando) that resales a lot of this stuff. THey sold several Mr Toad cars (wish I had the $3000 to buy one) and have a monorail car at their warehouse. It might go to Property Control as well... not sure if they still do public auctions liek they did 8 years ago...

Well, I was excited. :)

We just got back from BWV a couple of hours ago. On Monday, I think it was, on the way back to our room...on the lllooonnnngggg walk back to our room :rotfl: ...we saw new tabletops lining the hallways. I went into our room (2 BR), visited the Little Ladies' room, and when I came out, DD said "we got a new tabletop." Fast! And a lovely tabletop it was. :) The other was looking pretty ratty, altho the wheels were turning in my head...what do they do with the old ones, and how would I get it home to RI? Because, I need an old beat up tabletop from Disney, right? Since I had no answers to any of these questions, I have returned home tabletop-less. Oh well. It was still a :banana: few moments.

:rolleyes1

The company is Mouse Surplus http://stores.ebay.com/Mouse-Surplus . I've never been able to figure out if what the do is really cool, or really creepy. Perhaps a bit of both.

I've been browsing their listing lately to see if they have a 100-ft tall wand up for sale.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter