"Big Pink"doughnut

JumpingJack

Earning My Ears
Silly question but I'm really curious. :scratchin

What does the "Big Pink" doughnut on Fast Food Blvd in Springfield taste like?
Specifically the icing- is the pink icing a cherry, strawberry or other fruity flavor?
I know I'll end up buying one just for the photo op, but am hoping I will actually like eating it, too!

The donut is actually very good. It just tastes like a donut with a sweet "pink" flavour. I can't really say it tastes like cherry or strawberry or anything but just really sweet.

What Damo said.........

It is sweet and texture like a glazed donut.
No specific flavor of the pink icing, but creamy and sweet.

Yes
I bought one and took it back to my room.
That way I could eat it all and friends would never know..........

What Damo said.........

It is sweet and texture like a glazed donut.
No specific flavor of the pink icing, but creamy and sweet.

Yes

:rotfl2::thumbsup2

As above......very sweet.

We didn't think the donut looked very appetising when we cut it open, but it was much nicer than we thought.

One is enough though. They are big.

What Damo said......... It is sweet and texture like a glazed donut. No specific flavor of the pink icing, but creamy and sweet. Yes I bought one and took it back to my room. That way I could eat it all and friends would never know..........

Lol, but you could have shared with your friends.

On a side note, they are very yummy. It tastes just like your frosted sprinkled donuts at Dunkin Donuts.

Yes

I really want to get one just so I can send a picture to my son of me taking a bite of it, but I just cant bring myself to eat the whole thing or to buy it for just one bite.

maybe I could eat it for breakfast over a few days...

I really want to get one just so I can send a picture to my son of me taking a bite of it, but I just cant bring myself to eat the whole thing or to buy it for just one bite. maybe I could eat it for breakfast over a few days...
You might be surprised at how good it is and eat more than planned. Not saying that has happened to anyone ;)

It's worth the photo op lol To us it tastes like a Dunkin Donut with thick glaze, like you'd make with powdered sugar and milk, with some food coloring. It's not actually as sweet as you'd think.

There will be 3 of us to split it, so even if we can't finish the entire thing we should be able to at least get our money's worth.

Now I am super excited to get one! :banana:

There will be 3 of us to split it, so even if we can't finish the entire thing we should be able to at least get our money's worth.

Now I am super excited to get one! :banana:

We split it between 3 of us and it was more than enough......I couldn`t finish my piece though as it was just too sweet for me.......but I prefer savory things anyway.........but it is nice!

I`m sure you`ll all love it :thumbsup2

ra7z8h.jpg
my little dudes

That's a lot of doughnut!!!

The doughnut looks good. The kids' smiles . . . priceless. :) Great picture.

My 81-lb DD13 ate three of them over a week trip....and somehow I never took a pic :(. If anyone has one of hrs the donut the would share, I'd appreciate it!! And I was a little surprised and dismayed to find the exact same thing at the tea cart in Asia at Animal Kingdom. I thought they were Lard Lad-exclusive! LOL I still can't believe she ate 3 of them by herself. Then again, she ate this, too...so I'm not sure why I'm surprised!

688FC824-A7DD-45BA-BE1D-610671C64CA1_zpskfadpz3y.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Are the big pink donuts considered a snack on the quick service dining plan? I see they're about $4.99.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter