Bike Rentals ? How much ? Disney our Outside Vendor ?

DVCDAVE

I posted this on the DVC Board too, but didn't get any response. We will be staying at the Wildeness Lodge Villas in March and are thinking about renting Bikes for the week. Does anyone know how much that will cost ? Further, is there a outside company we can use that will save us some $, and would also dop off and pick up the bikes ?

I think bike rentals at the Bike Barn cost about 14.00 per day, not sure of any outside rental companies. Price seems high to me you could buy a bike cheaper.

By the way be warned if you rent the surrey bikes (The Big 4 or more seater) those bikes are heavy and hard work to move, we rented one at the Boardwalk and what an experience that was, I can say we are not in a hurry to rent one of those again.... I won't even mention the problem with the kid that ran in front of us....:( :(

Bikes are $5 per hour or $12 for the day. (Rentals from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.)

Thanks Everyone ! I guess we will use the Disney Bike rentals, as there doesn't seem to be a cheaper alternative.

Bikes at Wilderness Lodge and Villas are $5.00/hour plus tax or $20.00 a day (including tax) The rental areas is not at Fort Wilderness but actually at the Lodge/Villas at Teton Boat and Bike Rental on Bay Lake.

There is the bike barn at Fort Wilderness where you can rent bikes too. :-)

Surrey bikes at Boardwalk... our friends rental one ONCE and vowed never again! We saw numerous people pushing them up the hills ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter