Birthday Buttons?

K9pal

<font color=green>Just call me Miss Patient!
We'll be arriving at BLT in 4 weeks, and I want birthday buttons for our 6 yr old twin gk's, who will be celebrating their birthday while we're there. I've listed it as a celebration on our travel plans, but will the front desk have these ready at check in? Or should I put it on the room request?

Adding it as a celebration is the only thing you can do. The front desk may or may not have them ready. If they don't, ask for them.

We've experienced it both ways. Sometimes the buttons have been in our room when we check in and other times we've had to request them. If they aren't already made for you, the CM's are happy to help get them for your children.

They have buttons at the front desk at BLT if they don't offer one than ask for it and they will get one for you.

We've done birthday trips twice in last three years at BWV and both times they were already part of the check-in package when we arrived.

It's a pre-printed button with the birthday boy/girl's name hand written in magic marker. If they aren't part of the check-in packet, just ask at concierge. Takes 30 seconds to prepare a button.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter