Birthdays at PBH

rrkky

Earning My Ears
My daughter is celebrating her 7th birthday at Portofino Bay. When we stayed at a Disney Resort on my Son's b-day they delivered balloons, cake, and decorations to the room, all complimentary. Does PBH do anything special?

No, not complimentary. I have stayed in WDW almost every year for my son's birthday and have never received anything complimentary sent to our rooms, just dessert at the restaurants. You are very lucky, I'm sure that's not the norm for Disney resorts.

My daughter had HER 7th birthday at the Portofino Bay last October. I mentioned that it would be her birthday when I made the reservation. In addition to a plate of cookies and a Happy Birthday card, both of my kids received a small plastic bucket with candy and a beanie toy. They had fun playing with these in the sand.

We brought decorations to spruce up the room after she went to sleep before her birthday. It was a great surprise! (Don't forget to bring scotch tape!)

Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter