Black Friday Buddies for the Best Black Friday 07!!MORE BEST BUY DOORBUSTERS POSTED

I am SOOOOOO there!! On Thanksgiving, my mom and I route out our "plan of attack" and we meet at 4-5am on Black Friday. When we are in the long lines, we meet some really nice people. It never fails that we make some pals on BF!! :lmao:

My mom and I used to do BF but she moved away. I was so bummed that I wouldn't get to go (didn't want to go alone) but DH came through! I didn't even ask! It was his idea and we had so much fun together. We just wanted a few things so we were actually back home and back in bed by 7:00 a.m. Can't wait for this year! What a great bonding experience!!

Count me in!! last year we camped out in Walmart in SC for my computer $149.00 plus it was their no tax weekend. Was Super Duper!!! Can't wait for this year!

Last BF dh and I got online at Circuit City at midnight. Well, he got online, I slept in the car.

We scored two gameboys for 49.99 each, a portable dvd player for $50 and a minidv camcorder for $149. We were home by 8am.

Wow- I guess you never can start too early thinking about Black Friday! :banana:

I worked midnites last year and tried to get the deals online between 5am and 7am. Unfortunately- I didn't get much and stopped at the mall on my way home. Now I usually work the day shift and I worked Thanksgiving Day, went to dinner, got a 2 hour nap, and went back to work on midnites. You can only imagine how tired and semi-delirious I was by the time I got to the mall!!! :scared:

I bought a whole bunch of junk- not that I needed it, but just because it was a good deal! I dragged all the bags into the house, got on the Dis, got some info on more deals, shopped some more- online- and went to bed. I woke up about 5 hours later only to find all the bags by the door and the order confirmations in my inbox. :eek:

Needless to say... I CAN'T WAIT FOR BF THIS YEAR!!!!! :dance3:

:cool1: Love Black Friday!! WooHoo... Last year I got the BEST deals at Express. I got 1/2 of my shopping for my DD done there. I got a $25.00 off a $75.00 purchase at Express coupon, right before BF. I also got one from my neighbor who wasnt going to use hers. Everything I purchased was 40% off, plus I had my 2 coupons! I ended up getting a huge amount of clothes for my DD for 120.00 after sale and coupons! They were also giving away cute little "evening bags" with each purchase! Can't pass up a freebie. Then I hit Macy's for more coupons and discounts! I got alot of shopping done that day!! Can't wait to see what this year brings!!:yay:

I love black friday, it's the only day of the year I'm willing to stand in line for hours in the cold waiting for stores to open with a smile on my face. My mother, sister and I do black friday big every year and this year will be no different.

Love, love, love BF! Can't wait! Last year we went to Walmart first and got them to price match everything else we wanted. Saved lots of time to search for the impossible to find Wii!

Black Friday is my 2nd favorite thing to plan and obsess about, behind my WDW vacations of course!:goodvibes

I'm in. Last year my brother scored a laptop for my Mom for $398 by camping out. I'm hoping to score the same. My husband and I are already talking of camping out the whole night. We are hoping for a laptop an a Wii. :thumbsup2

Count me in to.. Would love to score a flat screen for our bedroom........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter