Blast in Space--New Game!

I'm stuck at work. Please let us know what the game is, and if you were
able to get a prize for playing it. :earsboy:

BriarRosie said:
I'm stuck at work. Please let us know what the game is, and if you were
able to get a prize for playing it. :earsboy:

:rotfl2: A prize? The way I play? :rotfl2:

Basically you are in a rocketship and you shoot asteroids. There are 30 levels. I have played twice so far...still on level 1.

Hopefully someone good at it can tell us soon what (if?) there is a prize...maybe that new, cool room???? :Pinkbounc

"Hey, boss? My...uh...kids school called...and...uh...my...son! My son is...sick and I...uh...need to go...pick him up! Yeah, that's it! So...uh...bye!"

-sound of tires screeching out of parking lot-

When will they come up with a game for us "game handicapped" - like a trivia game? I'm with you - I'll be lucky to survive level 1! ;)

Oh man, i used to rock the arcade playing asteroids (yes yes i know i am old and lame) this looks so cooooooooooooooool. hehe

Of course, none of my controls worked in firefox. Going to try ie now and see if it makes any difference. :confused3

Why does all of the new stuff come out when I'm stuck at work!

Is it just me or does anybody else get the feeling that we'll be seeing lots of connection lost messages tonight? Between the Airlock game and this new one it will be really crowded tonight.

NJ Mike said:
Oh man, i used to rock the arcade playing asteroids (yes yes i know i am old and lame) this looks so cooooooooooooooool. hehe

Of course, none of my controls worked in firefox. Going to try ie now and see if it makes any difference. :confused3

Yeah, I used to do pretty well at Atari Asteroids! I'm afraid I'm a bit out of practice though! :rotfl: (yes, I am old too!)

Thanks for the info, I'm stuck at work too. This may be the game to get DH hooked too...he LOVED asteroids as a kid too and was really good at it.
pics?

Well I used to do "okay" at Atari Asteroids, but :rotfl2: :rotfl2: you should see me at this! :rotfl2: I can't get past level 3. :( I think a big part of it is the lack of control with the keyboard as opposed to a joystick. Good grief! :rolleyes:

I want to know if there's a prize too! :Pinkbounc

another old gray mare here I was really good at Asteroids and PacMan and MSPacMan!!! woo hoo I love the classics!

:banana:

Mal

Ok, for anyone having problems...

The controls would not work for me at all in firefox, but work fine in I.E., go figure. Thanks vmk. :rolleyes:

Oh and make sure you run your ship over that space station looking thing (with the number 2 on it) in level 1 if it pops up, then get the blue?(sorry colorblind) thing and that give you multi-shot lazer. Cant get past level 4. Oh well have to go get the wife, i'll try more later. he he

According to Alyuel, if you make it past 16 levels, you win space suit!! Woot!

Now somebody else is going to have to find out if that is really true, because I stink at this game too! :rotfl:

if you are having problems with level 3, the 5 stations are set up just like the number 5 on a die.

what i did, was go up and get the one in the middlefirst, then i rocketed to the top left corner, then bottom left, then bottom right, and finally up to get the one in the top right corner. Now i just have to get past level 4 ugh, lol.

NJ Mike said:
if you are having problems with level 3, the 5 stations are set up just like the number 5 on a die.

what i did, was go up and get the one in the middlefirst, then i rocketed to the top left corner, then bottom left, then bottom right, and finally up to get the one in the top right corner. Now i just have to get past level 4 ugh, lol.

Thanks! I finally made it to level 3.

Also...on level 1...there is a station with a "2" that makes you shoot lasers from back and front, there is also a station with a "3" on it that makes you shoot 3 lasers at a time.

Good luck!

Gamebot was on level 6 when he had to stop and help his dad take the trash to the dump! Lol...and I'm letting him postpone a history quiz for this! Don't worry, we homeschool, and he WILL take it before the day is over! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter