Blizzard Beach vrs. Wet n Wild

lmmollohan

Earning My Ears
I hate to ask this but we will be at WDW in early Dec. and have AP to WDW and want to go to a water park. It is going to be an add on admission since our passes do not cover it. Blizzard Beach is the only Disney water park that will be open. We have a 7, 5, and 2 1/2 year old and it occured to me that we could actually do something un-Disney (gasp) and go to Wet n Wild. So, my question is, has anyone done both of them and how do they compare especially for the children?

We want some sort of pool and we will hit some of the adult slides too but I want a good kids area.

Any opinions will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Lisa

We have been to both and both are great but I'd pick Blizzard Beach. There is a great tot's area and an inbetween area for kids. The theme is great and it is our favorite park. You also will not have to pay to park there. The family raft ride is the best.

As a "local" who has done both parks with an 8 year old and a 10 year old- I agree that Blizzard Beach was a bigger hit with the kids (and me too). Wet & Wild is fun but there really is no theme just a bunch of slides. It is a fun park though and it probably is cheaper than BB (Then again, maybe it isn't)

Anyway, have a great trip. And have fun at which ever water park you choose.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter