BLT availability

tlwfun89

Mouseketeer
Iwe are currently booked at the boardwalk and have known about waitlist and such its hard to believe thought that there is not any 1 bedroom for three consecutive days available 3 months out for our particular three days we would need and its not a holiday time either, of course at saratoga and okw there is always availability.

Three months out from now? That's mid-July, peak touring season (even if no holidays). BLT availability very low. Don't expect much.

yea.. kinda thought the same thing I am greatful that we have a 2 bedroom at the boardwalk but was thinking it is closer to where we will be those days even if its just a 1 bedroom. But it does amaze and make me think.. wow someones doing some good business to have all those rooms booked to capacity

yea.. kinda thought the same thing I am greatful that we have a 2 bedroom at the boardwalk but was thinking it is closer to where we will be those days even if its just a 1 bedroom. But it does amaze and make me think.. wow someones doing some good business to have all those rooms booked to capacity

With DVC, it's already paid for and therefore people book early.

than I am sure lucky as I have a feeling there are even less 2 bedroom boardwalk villas available to book

Iwe are currently booked at the boardwalk and have known about waitlist and such its hard to believe thought that there is not any 1 bedroom for three consecutive days available 3 months out for our particular three days we would need and its not a holiday time either, of course at saratoga and okw there is always availability.

It wouldn't matter much at all what time of year it is at 3 months out BLT, BWV, BCV, and VWL will almost always be all booked up for more than 2 consecutive nights. People tend to book most vacations much further in advance than a couple of months out.

Your time of year is not really different from most other times when it comes to getting something at 3 months out. DVC operates on an 11 month reservation window for a member's home resort and then at 7 months out any member can reserve at any DVC resort. The result is for any near park resorts that anything that is still available at 7 months out tends to disappear quickly even during lower DVC demand times, which much of July actually is. By three months out almost any time of year, all that is usually left is SSR and possibly OKW and AKV standard or savanna view, although AKV is often gone at three months out and even OKW can sometimes be gone.

thanks for the info. I have always booked at 11 months and never tried to change much but this just proves how important it can be to preplan. On one hand I feel lucky on the other I am thanking the reservation gods that I am not one that cant book a vacation until 6 months out. Its not a change or die situation as we are booked at a great resort but wow. Hope I am never in this situation as to have to wait. Three months to some is considered early. People were downing me for planning my vacations a year out. As not everyone in the population visits the Disboards. or knows about it. or is an ubber planner.

thanks for the info. I have always booked at 11 months and never tried to change much but this just proves how important it can be to preplan. On one hand I feel lucky on the other I am thanking the reservation gods that I am not one that cant book a vacation until 6 months out. Its not a change or die situation as we are booked at a great resort but wow. Hope I am never in this situation as to have to wait. Three months to some is considered early. People were downing me for planning my vacations a year out. As not everyone in the population visits the Disboards. or knows about it. or is an ubber planner.

If you are a DVC member who has put thousands into it, you are an advance planner. You snooze, you lose.

We got 4 nights at BLT in a 2BR lake view for late July, but we called exactly at 7 months to get it. You could still do a WL, if it won't put you at risk of losing points due to a banking deadline.

On the other hand, think about all of those points you are saving by not staying at BLT!

We got 4 nights at BLT in a 2BR lake view for late July, but we called exactly at 7 months to get it. You could still do a WL, if it won't put you at risk of losing points due to a banking deadline.

On the other hand, think about all of those points you are saving by not staying at BLT!

we have a 2 bedroom standard view 3 nights at BWV and I was probably overthinking it and thinking of going to a 1 bedroom at BLT thinking we may not need all that room after all but thats ok they are the same points and I got a 2 bedroom for what a 1 bedroom at blt cost

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter