BLT dedicated 2 bedroom question

Luv2trav

DIS Veteran
How many balconies are there? And where are they located? I don't see it from living room and I would hate the only be from main bedroom. I know lock offs have 2 but not sure about dedicated?

All 2BRs at BLT, whether dedicated or lock-off, have two balconies, one outside each bedroom. There is also a door in the living room to access the one outside the master bedroom. None of the 2BRs have a living room balcony; instead the windows there are very long almost floor to ceiling and stretch across almost the entire area between the two living room walls. They provide excellent views from inside the unit.

Thank you.... I assume the dedicated has 2 queens in the 2nd bedroom as well?

All 2BRs at BLT, whether dedicated or lock-off, have two balconies, one outside each bedroom. There is also a door in the living room to access the one outside the master bedroom. None of the 2BRs have a living room balcony; instead the windows there are very long almost floor to ceiling and stretch across almost the entire area between the two living room walls. They provide excellent views from inside the unit.

Thank you.... I assume the dedicated has 2 queens in the 2nd bedroom as well?

Only 25 dedicated two bedroom villas have two queen beds in the second bedroom. A larger number have one queen bed and one double sleeper sofa because they are too small to have two queen beds. Your reservation should state two queen beds.

This is a BCV, not BLT. Sorry for the confusion.

Only 25 dedicated two bedroom villas have two queen beds in the second bedroom. A larger number have one queen bed and one double sleeper sofa because they are too small to have two queen beds. Your reservation should state two queen beds.

I think you are referring to BCV. The OP was asking about BLT.

To the best of my knowledge, at BLT a dedicated 2 BR will indeed have 2 queen beds in the second BR. :)

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards App, please excuse any typos or autocorrects!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter