BLT lake view studio or BCV deluxe studio?

itutorfortravel

I tutor high school math to pay for my travel addi
Which would you pick? If it makes any difference, choosing BLT eliminates the need for an extra move during a split stay...

Thanks!

I would choose the BLT studio. Not a big fan of split stays unless it's during a longer stay.

Thank you! I would prefer not to have a split stay either but we just became DVC members a few weeks ago and had some points that needed to be used by this end if July so we had to book what we could get :-) we are looking at it as an adventure..hopefully a good one! We are staying 8 nights so the split stay will hopefully not be too bad.

I'm in the minority. I would go for the split stay. Like you wrote, it's an adventure. You get to try two resorts on your first DVC stay. You will also find out if you are ok with a split stay in the future. You can enjoy MK while at BLT. Then enjoy Epcot and DHS while at BCV.

We did this split last spring and enjoyed it. We walked to Epcot and DHS from BCV. On the transfer day one family went to Universal the other Legoland. From BLT it was an easy walk to MK.

Thx everyone! We really didn't have much choice on a split stay. We just became DVC members and the options were limited in terms of what resorts we could get for the entire stay. We are using some points that are going to expire this summer if not utilized so we are looking at this like a "free" vacation though I know it's not really gonna be free- haha! Anyhow, most of our trips will likely be at Christmas during which I will definitely want our home resort of the wilderness lodge so I figured now was as good a time as any to try out some other resorts I'm interested in knowing more about. We are driving and will pack strategically so hopefully the transition won't be too bad...:goodvibes

If an 8 night trip, I wouldn't mind 4 nights at BLT and 4 nights at BCV. You'd be able to walk to 3/4 parks during your trip. Could even do 3 nights BLT and 5 nights BCV. I am taking just my twin DDs (15) in August and we are doing 3 nights at SSR and 2 at BWV...one DD chose SSR and other chose BWV so I booked both. We will have our car and I will pack us so we can just live out of our suitcases (will do 1 bathroom bag, 1-2 kitchen bag(s) and we'll each have our own bag for clothes and personal effects).

I would do the split stay. Enjoy both resorts and some MK time & Epcot/DHS time. Also, BCV will give you some great pool time especially during the summer. However, I am kind of partial to the Epcot resort area.

Ok, I'm rescinding my first answer. :)

Since you are staying for 8 nights and driving, a split between BLT and BCV would be nice. Especially since you are open to exploring different resorts, look at it as a fact finding mission. As BLT and BCV are our home resorts I would do the split if we had 8 days to do it over.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter