BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

I stared at the first post trying to figure it all out. We had zero complaints about our last room. It was a 2BR lock-off. We never had to wait for an elevator or take stairs since we were ground level. The elevator to the CR and monorail was always fast. And with our refill mugs, I just meandered over tot he pool bar to get refills. Being on the first floor, security was never an issue for us either. But I feel obligated to make a room request. :confused3

We sometimes are bold and don't do any requests. ;)

Hi all! Sorry I have been away for a while! We spent a wonderful 3 weeks in Alaska. Great trip. I have updated the first post with links to the pictures added since I did the last update the end of June. We will be back at BLT for the week after the pin event at EPCOT in September. We stay at the Beach Club for the pin event so we can walk into the event via the international gateway entrance. We switch over to BLT to really relax. Can't wait! We are also staying there for the D23 Destination D event in November. It will be great to be able to just walk over to the CR.

I hope you are all enjoying your stays at BLT!

Maybe time for another disclaimer! I try to update which room is in which category based on feedback on this thread. This is in no way any kind of "official" Disney room category status!! When conflicting room information gets posted, I usually wait to see how it shakes out before updating the category on the first post. Hope that helps!

7516 standard view (1 BR) (view of castle and lake) post #1117 Pics
I'm convinced this photo doesn't match the room. 7516 is a dedicated two-bedroom theme park view, but the photo and description indicate a lock-off standard view. The photo is clearly not from the center tower. This photo seems to be of 7512 & 7514, not 7516.

I'm convinced this photo doesn't match the room. 7516 is a dedicated two-bedroom theme park view, but the photo and description indicate a lock-off standard view. The photo is clearly not from the center tower. This photo seems to be of 7512 & 7514, not 7516.

Wow, you name is well deserved supersnoop!! I totally agree it had to be 12 and 14 not 16. I changed the first post to reflect that.

Nice catch!
:worship::worship:

Thanks work2play for all the work you do. I agree you can only report what people say.

Just did online check-in .. you can choose 2 of 6 options (check mark) .. I could not write them anything I wanted to request. :mad: .. I just chose 1 > High Floor .. Maybe when I get there they will be nice to me and listen to my request ...

Just did online check-in .. you can choose 2 of 6 options (check mark) .. I could not write them anything I wanted to request. :mad: .. I just choose 1 > High Floor .. Maybe when I get there they will be nice to me and listen to my request ...

You can always call Member Services to make a request.

. I couldn't request odd number room either:(. Annoyed but oh well!

Odd number room request is made by folks staying at Contemporary in theme park view rooms so they can see MK while in bed.

At BLT odd number rooms are lake view. Even numbered rooms are on outside of "c".

What view to request with Lake view to see the Magic Kingdom.. I see from some of the photos that this might be possible...What do we request for our best chance ? Thanks in advance it's our first BLT visit! We are going for DD's birthday!

What view to request with Lake view to see the Magic Kingdom.. I see from some of the photos that this might be possible...What do we request for our best chance ? Thanks in advance it's our first BLT visit! We are going for DD's birthday!

A low numbered even room or even numbered room on the north side of the resort.

This is an amazing resource! Thank you work2play for all the work you must have to do to keep this updated!
I'm renting points in June and staying the 2nd half of my stay at BLT. I have a standard view studio (we're staying 5 nights at AKV and 4 at BLT). My question is what should I ask the member to request to attempt to get a view of the fireworks? I'm super excited just to be staying within walking distance of MK, but if we could see wishes from our room, my DS6 would absolutely love it!
I didn't think this was going to be possible, but I saw in the first thread that it looks like there are some rooms where it is!
Do I request even numbered? Or outer ring?
Any help would be appreciated! TIA!!!

Views from our theme park view room 8126 this past July 2014.

8CDF9C9F-A76D-44EF-823F-9918F4CA3D12.jpg

FD680967-173C-4AD5-9099-02DE6F26CB54.jpg

074D1BE5-9797-43C7-9611-C2761089D7D8.jpg

E76DE4AC-2E03-4FD8-B077-A7A455D90112.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter