BLT rooms and views with picture links! Last update of post #1 10/21/2015

Just returned from our first time renting points. We got a great room, and they were able to confirm at check in that we wouldn't have to change rooms (had had to
book as a split stay) we ended up in 8202 (dedicated 2br, LV) and although there are pictures already, I'll add mine.

Wishes from the MBR, looking left.
IMG_8015.JPG IMG_7665.JPG
Sunrise from the living room. Very peaceful.
IMG_8015.JPG IMG_7665.JPG IMG_7845.JPG IMG_8015.JPG IMG_7665.JPG IMG_7845.JPG eIMG_7845.JPG

That's awesome.

What kind of requests go on a LV room to get a view of the castle also?

An even # gets you on the outside of the "C" - inside the C are pure LV (and pool view) with no park view. The C is divided into 3 sections and the middle is the TPV. I *think* but I am not sure that many of the LV even numbered rooms actually have a decent view of the park. 8202 was on the very northernmost end of the C, and we could see the park. I think as long as you have an even # room number that's LV, you will be able to see the park.

ETA: the xx44 rooms (on the far end of the C from us) did not have a view of the park, but it looked like some of the rooms not far, did.

That's awesome.

What kind of requests go on a LV room to get a view of the castle also?
The only lake view rooms that might have a view of the castle are those ending in xx14, or maybe xx12 is you have a dedicated two bedroom booked. You've got a better chance of seeing the castle from a standard view than a lake view.

Last edited:
The only lake fire rooms that might have a view of the castle are those ending in xx14, or maybe xx12 is you have a dedicated two bedroom booked. You've got a better chance of seeing the castle from a standard view than a lake view.

What kind of standard room requests would you put? Are any of them studios?

What kind of standard room requests would you put? Are any of them studios?

My understanding is that there aren't a ton of standard rooms at BLT - in fact, we were trying to get a 2BR standard view at exactly 7 months out and they had none. that said - go to one of the first posts here and you will see a schematic of which rooms are standard, LV and TPV and where they are in the building. There are also links to specific room pictures.

No, even number center tower. Again, only the corner room in the north tower will have any chance of a castle view, and even then, only from the balcony.

Even numbered north tower is best IMO. Standard view is so low that what you will see of the Theme park is minimal anyway. Castle - not so much. Mostly you'll just be hoping for some fireworks view and the rooms on the north side will see that. If the it works around towards the center than that's fine but in honesty your really requesting some views of water/service area or parking lot/unloading area/CR views.

The "center" view - 4th floor:

p130560383-4.jpg

The north view (4th floor again I think but perhaps 3rd). The sky was gloomy so it's difficult to pick out SM but it's there.

p1636022958-4.jpg

p1860441560-4.jpg

Last edited:
We have always requested even numbered north side with a 1BR and have been lucky getting a partial view of the lake and the fireworks at night.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg We are here now and have 2bedroom TPV and were assigned 7830. I was really bummed. You can see the castle but the wishes is a stretch...standing up leaning over the balcony. However, tonight I happen to be outside at 9pm and I think we saw Hollywood studios (very well) and Epcot fireworks (in the corner). We also saw the electric light parade that was in front of the grand Floridian. This room is not as bad as I first th

Last edited:
[GALLERY=][/GALLERY]We are here now and have 2bedroom TPV and were assigned 7830.

We were in 8130 last year and I found the second bedroom to have the best fireworks view. I loved being the first room off the elevator too.

We stayed in 8204 (LV) and we had a great view of Space Mountain and the Castle to the left. Not just from the balcony, we could sit at the window and watch the fireworks comfortably. I don't know how to upload pictures but we have a lot pictures.

Helping my sister with her room request for her LV studio and we have two questions:

Both of us have read somewhere that the studios on one side ( even or odd) are slightly biggerbut we can not remember which side or where we might have read this....anyone have an answer?

Also what floor is the walkway to the Contemporary on? She is getting the dining plan and wants to refill her mugs, that would only be done in the CR right?

Thanks for your help!

Helping my sister with her room request for her LV studio and we have two questions:

Both of us have read somewhere that the studios on one side ( even or odd) are slightly biggerbut we can not remember which side or where we might have read this....anyone have an answer?

Also what floor is the walkway to the Contemporary on? She is getting the dining plan and wants to refill her mugs, that would only be done in the CR right?

Thanks for your help!

The studios do not vary much if at all. The larger villas have different shapes and layouts due to the curvature of the building though. The 5th floor is the level with the walkway. And during hours when the pool bar is open at BLT I believe you can get refills there also.

Thanks for your help!

The studios do not vary much if at all. The larger villas have different shapes and layouts due to the curvature of the building though. The 5th floor is the level with the walkway. And during hours when the pool bar is open at BLT I believe you can get refills there also.

Can't help much on studio sizes, BUT....

...REFILLS on the mugs can be done at the CR quick service location, the BLT pool bar until 9:00pm each night, and also at the CR pool bar. However, at the CR pool bar you have to show them your mug, tell them which beverage you would like, then they put it in a cup and hand it to you. They don't have a manual station for it outside the bar. (At least they didn't in 2014. Although we are at BLT right now, I haven't been over to the CR pool area yet to confirm that it's still that way.)

Just heard from a member who was at BLT 2 weeks ago, 7510 has been re-categorized as lake view. The number of standard view rooms is shrinking!

They can't legally reduce the number of standard rooms. Either this report is mistaken, or a different room was converted to the standard category.

Agreed. It's not like the hotel side where they can do as they wish in that aspect. Afaik nobody has ever gotten a definite list if what rooms are what. And it has seemed like room assignments are givena a little loosely at BLT where a room does get given as standard view and other times lake view and vice versa. Sometimes what someone gets as a standard view is later given as TPV!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter