BLT TPV or GFV STD

samfsu

Earning My Ears
Upcoming trip. I have BLT TPV booked for 3 nights. I have GFV waitlisted. Both are 2 bedrooms. Which would you choose and why?

One thing to take into consideration is that the monorail will not be available 11am-7pm on Thurs and Fri
We have the following dinner reservations:
Thurs: Dinner in Epcot
Fri: Chef Mickeys
Sat: Ohana

The resort monorail, the TTC to MK monorail, the TTC to Epcot monorail, or all 3 monorails?

They will run buses between the hotels and the parks if the monorail is down (it's been down on some of my previous trips.) Some of the park buses from the Contemporary and GF will stop at one another. I think the Contemporary is always the last stop coming back from a destination and the first when leaving for a destination, (except maybe with MK, where you can walk so it doesn't really count) so it tends to have a longer bus trip. The plus to being first is always a seat when getting on. The plus of the GF is you can either get on or off at the Poly or TTC and then walk back since you can walk between all 3.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter