Board Problems

Originally posted by MsDisney
Gee, I may never be a good MIB agent...I'm not bad at ALL!!!!

:D :D :D

Karen

MsDis, put down the potion of the Gods and call me in the morning. It is just a figment :D

hey I thought the creash was my fault. I figured HRH sisn't want me to post the experience we had there this trip since I said I would sspread the word if they messed up again.
See my trip report for the details. I have decided the HRH is cursed.

:earseek: Oh NO, sha lyn!! I just booked them for April!!
:earseek:

This from a woman who lived in BROOKLYN for 31 years! I can survive ANYTHING!
:p

Originally posted by Robinrs
:earseek: Oh NO, sha lyn!! I just booked them for April!!
:earseek:

This from a woman who lived in BROOKLYN for 31 years! I can survive ANYTHING!
:p

You were just here 12/30. Man i have never seen a short person save money that fast:D

Whats still going on with the boards. It looks like they changed the URL for the boards. I've been using my bookmark and also the links on the main boards and they aren't working. I tried to remove a portion of what it use to be and then went right in. I thought the boards were back down again.

Does anyone know what has happened to the search function? Will it come back up at some point? Thanks.

Thanks Barry Hom. I was hoping to search info - previous posts - about Disney Backstage tours for my sister. Oh well. I'll probably just pose some questions on the theme parks board.

I on the other hand am planning our first trip to US/IOA! I got a good rate for PBH so we are taking a Disney break. This board has been very helpful - thanks all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter