Boardwalk Gingerbread Hidden Mickeys (Pictures)

figment_jii

DIS Veteran
Hi All - I just got back from a trip to WDW to see all of the Christmas decorations. My family and I had a great time finding the hidden Mickeys in the Beach Club and Boardwalk gingerbread displays. I took pictures of each one and thought it would be fun to post them here on the board.

At the Boardwalk, the there were 14 hidden Mickey. Each was a baked Mickey shape cookie.

#1 - On the floor by Daisy's foot
05FloorByDaisy_1.jpg

#2 - On the center of the gingerbread boy's overalls (at first I thought this was a decor Mickey because it was so easy to see!)
01CenterofGingerbreadBoy_1.jpg

#3 - In the center of the wreath
02CenterofWreath_1.jpg

#4 - To the lower left the wreath
03LowerLeftofWreath_1.jpg

#5 - On the toe of top left most sock on the fireplace mantle
04ToeofJanesSock_1.jpg

#6 - On the left side of the oven (assuming Stitch and Daisy are the front), near the top
07LeftSideofOvenNearTop_1.jpg

#7 - On the pole on the left side of the oven, between the solider and the snowman
08PoleonLeftSide_1.jpg

#8 - Above Chip & Dale in the back
09ByChipandDale_1.jpg

#9 - On the chimney
10OnChimney_1.jpg

#10 - Between the snowman and solider by the paintings of Donald and Daisy and the Nephews (right side)
11BetweenFiguresonRight_1.jpg

#11 - On the pole by the gingerbread girl, near the base
12BaseofPolebyGingerGirl_1.jpg

#12 - On Stitch's rear
13StitchsRear_1.jpg

#13 - On the top of the post, under the gingerbread cookie
06TopofPost_1.jpg

#14 - On the bottom of Donald's foot - this was the hardest one to see clearly because of the angle.
14UnderDonaldsLeftFoot_1.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter