Boardwalk Market Store?

TiffFromTX

Mouseketeer
We've stayed there before but while I remember various shops on the Boardwalk itself, I don't recall if they have a marketplace (like Beach Club and Yacht do). Or do the various shops take the place of that? Looking for somewhere to get snacks for the room, like cokes, water, cupcakes, etc.

Thank you! That's a good one - I didn't know if that was a separate store or their version of the marketplace. Love it. Thanks!

Thank you! That's a good one - I didn't know if that was a separate store or their version of the marketplace. Love it. Thanks!
It is their version of the Marketplace stores at the YC & BC without QS food. The Screen Door has Frozen and Cold items (salads, pre-made sandwiches), grocery items, and snack items.

It is also directly connected to Disney's Character Carnival (items for Children) and Thimbles & Threads (Clothing, OTC Pharmacy items, and travel items). It is really one big store since you can enter 1 and walk through all 3 without going outside.

Dave

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter