Boardwalk Ticketing?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Boardwalk Ticketing legit? Do you get a physical ticket mailed to you along with an electronic one? How long does both take? Advice?

Boardwalk Ticketing legit? Do you get a physical ticket mailed to you along with an electronic one? How long does both take? Advice?
I bought my tickets from Boardwalk Ticketing. I got the ticket confirmation number by email the next day. It was one number even though I ordered multiple tickets. But when I input it into MDE, all of the tickets showed up and I could assign them to anyone in my Family and Friends group. I would be sure that everyone who is getting a ticket is in my Family and Friends group before doing that step. You have to assign the tickets then. (I'm not sure what would have happened if I backed out of that page without assigning them.) Also, when I looked under everyone's magicbands and cards in MDE, everyone had a new card number.

Boardwalk Ticketing's website said the physical ticket cards would be shipped to me by standard shipping, which could take weeks. But mine actually arrived two days after I input the confirmation number into MDE. And the envelope with the cards had the return address as Disney Destinations, not Boardwalk Ticketing. The card numbers on the cards matched the new card numbers that had shown up in the magicbands and cards section of MDE a couple of days earlier.
I wouldn't necessarily depend on getting the physical ticket cards within a few days though.

Boardwalk Ticketing's website said the physical ticket cards would be shipped to me by standard shipping, which could take weeks. But mine actually arrived two days after I input the confirmation number into MDE. And the envelope with the cards had the return address as Disney Destinations, not Boardwalk Ticketing. The card numbers on the cards matched the new card numbers that had shown up in the magicbands and cards section of MDE a couple of days earlier.
I wouldn't necessarily depend on getting the physical ticket cards within a few days though.
Do you need the physical ticket cards to enter a park, or can you use your magic bands?

Do you need the physical ticket cards to enter a park, or can you use your magic bands?
You can use your magicbands or your phone. But the cards can be convenient if you don't have magicbands and don't want to be using your phone all the time.

We used BW ticketing. Had a little scare because the confirmation didn't come as quickly as we expected and there didn't seem to be a way to contact them. But we did get the tickets in the email and had no issue loading them onto our MDE.

I would love to chime in with good news, but I am very disappointed with Boardwalk Ticketing. Ordered Tix yesterday AM and got the order confirmation email, which stated that tix would be emailed within 24 hours. Since then, no attempts have been made to charge my card, and its been radio silence. I've emailed them for an update, and have had no response. Now they've got my CC info, and they appear to be just sitting on it, if they're even operating.

I ordered last week and it took a little longer than 24 hrs, but it did come through. Hope it works out for you!

I would love to chime in with good news, but I am very disappointed with Boardwalk Ticketing. Ordered Tix yesterday AM and got the order confirmation email, which stated that tix would be emailed within 24 hours. Since then, no attempts have been made to charge my card, and its been radio silence. I've emailed them for an update, and have had no response. Now they've got my CC info, and they appear to be just sitting on it, if they're even operating.
It's been barely 24 hours -if that, and yesterday was a Sunday. Have a little patience and be positive!

It's been barely 24 hours -if that, and yesterday was a Sunday. Have a little patience and be positive!
What concerns me is that fact that the card hasn't been run -- that means that the info is just sitting on a server somewhere. I never did hear from them, so emailed to cancel and booked with UT instead (which completed the transaction immediately). Its a shame, I really wanted to like them - combine this issue with the lack of a phone number or even address and I'm going to stay away.

What concerns me is that fact that the card hasn't been run -- that means that the info is just sitting on a server somewhere. I never did hear from them, so emailed to cancel and booked with UT instead (which completed the transaction immediately). Its a shame, I really wanted to like them - combine this issue with the lack of a phone number or even address and I'm going to stay away.
Understandable! I hope they are able to cancel the transaction for you. UT is a reputable seller, I would use them. Glad to hear it worked out!

They are authorized Disney sellers, highly reputable.
I usually receive my tickets right away, but you bought on a Sunday, where most places are closed. I have bought packages from places like costco and it took me 2 days to receive the tickets.

I hope they are able to cancel the transaction, because if they are not, you will be stuck with 2 orders. They won't refund you if they provide you with a ticket number.

Used them in Sep. to order my mom’s ticket (she didn’t want to fork out the $ for an AP). No issues whatsoever. Since I live in Hawaii, physical card came in about 2-ish weeks. Can understand hesitation about no phone number. I’ll definitely use them for our trip in Aug.

Thanks all -- just a quick update. They did get back to me around 2PM eastern time. They said they were "waiting for Disney to process and provide the ticket code" so perhaps it was a Disney problem.

Thanks all -- just a quick update. They did get back to me around 2PM eastern time. They said they were "waiting for Disney to process and provide the ticket code" so perhaps it was a Disney problem.
Did you cancel in time, or are you getting tickets from them?

I was able to cancel. They were understanding. I will try them again in the future if they are the best price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter