Boardwalk Villa Room Number Map

PAcpl

Just a couple of DINK's
I tried to search but didn't come up with anything. Does a such thing exist? :confused3

Thanks!

Thanks for the replies. That is much better then what I have, so thanks!

Touring Plans.com has a "view map" of each hotel. They've gone into every room and taken a picture of the view from the balcony or outside window of that room. You see a map of the whole resort and then you can choose different rooms, go up or down a floor, etc and see the view from each room.

Touring Plans.com has a "view map" of each hotel. They've gone into every room and taken a picture of the view from the balcony or outside window of that room. You see a map of the whole resort and then you can choose different rooms, go up or down a floor, etc and see the view from each room.

Where is this at on the site.. I'm currently a fully paid member and have never seen this

Wow, talk about an old bump! Thanks for the info. Unfortunately we had a couple of bad experiences at The Boardwalk and no longer stay there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter