Bob Iger to step down

Talk about perfect timing. He managed to step down right before having to be in charge during this crisis. The huge hit to the bottom line due to parks closing will be happening on Chapek's watch, not Iger's.

Talk about perfect timing. He managed to step down right before having to be in charge during this crisis. The huge hit to the bottom line due to parks closing will be happening on Chapek's watch, not Iger's.

Follow the money. I’m certain this has little to do with wanting to handle the crisis ...Iger has been a proven leader, no way he walks from a challenge. CEO’s have huge stock options. While I don’t know the nature of his deal, I’d be shocked if this wasn’t totally a financial decision. After all, that’s what he does....

Yeah, history will remember this as Iger getting out before the Coronavirus. (Not necessarily in a negative way.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter