Bob Iger's Salary was $47 million, Disney's granddaughter upset over how employees are being furloughed

Don’t recall I’ve been defending Bob Iger....anywhere. And if you are not singling any one person out, why are you singling me out? That’s a rhetorical question. I really want nothing more to do with a random rambler who came about to stir up some drama for their quarantine entertainment. Good day!
Geez .... I just clicked on a reply and it happened to be yours. There was nothing intended to you as I had stated that. Sorry if you were offended . A person posted about Abagail Disney upset with Igers salary. And you say if Abigail is running off with her mouth she should get rid of her grandfathers inheritance money if she is so upset. little harsh but times are trying right now. And then you go and call me a random rambler. This from someone who has been on these boards a grand total of two months. Now tell me who is stirring up drama.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter