Bob's Pre-Pre Trip Report! **BYEEEEEEEEE EVERYONE!**

Its not long now!! I keep getting little hyper bursts of energy!

Bob xoxoxoxox

Yay.... what you think you'll be doing this time next week?

Yay sounds good

And what would you have done today then?

Eaten some very yummy food, gone on loads of rides, seen the parade...... Basically, done everything!!! Lol!

Bob xoxoxox

lool and whats on the list for tomorrow then?

Sounds like a mighty fine plan... I'm looking at menus loool

The steakhouse... I'm looking what I would have... lool... last time we had the HBPlus I had the lasagne and its really lovely!!! reall yummy but its not the lastest menu someone has posted....:(

The steakhouse... I'm looking what I would have... lool... last time we had the HBPlus I had the lasagne and its really lovely!!! reall yummy but its not the lastest menu someone has posted....:(

You could always stray from the HB plan??

Bob xoxoxox

Oooooooooo- This time next week I'll be snuggled up in bed in the Newport Bay Club!

Bob xoxoxox

Mmmm, and DLP sleep is always REALLY good sleep!! :)

I'm not a good sleeper at all........... I love the beds though...... Lovely clean sheets everyday!! :cloud9: I've got a thing for clean bedding!

Bob xoxoxox

Nah shouldnt be too much extra

I'm not a good sleeper at all........... I love the beds though...... Lovely clean sheets everyday!! :cloud9: I've got a thing for clean bedding!

Bob xoxoxox

There nothing nicer tho.. clean new pjs and fresh bedding :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter