BOG pre ordering lunch

andychris14

DIS Veteran
we have never eaten at be our guest. I hear that we should pre order. How does this work? How far in advance? Where do I do this? I do not see any anywhere on my reservation to order?
Thank you!!!

You cannot pre-order until you're within 30 days of your reservation. Your MDE should tell you beside your reservation when your pre-order window opens. When you're within 30 days, a link will open next to your reservation where you can place your pre-order. You can pre-order anytime between 30 days before your reservation, all the way up to 5 minutes before your reservation. You can also re-visit your pre-order through the same link anytime after you place it to make changes if you desire.

Along these lines, how does the pre-order work with DDP? Can you designate if you want to pay OOP for say, a cupcake, or use a snack credit when also using a QS credit for the actual meal? Or do you not arrange payment until you get there?

We used mobile/pre-order on MDE for BOG and I had to go outside of the app via a link and use the actual Disney website to pre-order. Not sure if this is always the case, though once I got to the correct link, it looked like the regular mobile ordering design we used at every other counter location.

As far as payment goes, we were using the DDP and it deducted our credits. I'm sure if you have an order with a "balance" you would pay accordingly.

Along these lines, how does the pre-order work with DDP? Can you designate if you want to pay OOP for say, a cupcake, or use a snack credit when also using a QS credit for the actual meal? Or do you not arrange payment until you get there?

You cannot pay two separate ways when pre-ordering. It explicitly says so before you pre-order. One payment method for the entire order.

We ate there (have eaten there before) with 6 adults last March..I would NOT pre order....the food was not good....seemed warmed over...

We ate at BOG on Saturday. We were not impressed with the food either, but I don't think it had anything to do with pre-ordering. The French Dip sandwich
was good, but our kids had grilled cheese and turkey noodle soup. The grilled cheese was a lot of bread and a little cheese and the soup did not have much taste.

I would highly suggest preordering. We did that and was taken right to the front to pay for our food. There was a line to kiosk order almost out to the check in. They even had a water coolers for people standing in line. We had a 1:05pm reservation and had our food by 1:20 or so.

Do you have to pre-order for everyone on your reservation? Can you leave on or more people off the pre-order? For instance, my sister and I both made reservations unknown to the other. She didn't know I was putting her daughter and her on my ADR. I can't get another reservation or change mine to less people. Can she order on her reservation and I order on mine and just leave 2 spaces blank? Not sure if that makes sense

Another question- do you all recommend preordering everything, including desserts? I was thinking my girls might like to pick out a cupcake after lunch but thought it would be nice for them to see them before choosing. Is that not possible? Or to get a cupcake after the meal do you have to get into the kiosk line that’s out the door? Wasn’t sure if desserts were a separate counter or area than regular food. Thanks!!

Another question- do you all recommend preordering everything, including desserts? I was thinking my girls might like to pick out a cupcake after lunch but thought it would be nice for them to see them before choosing. Is that not possible? Or to get a cupcake after the meal do you have to get into the kiosk line that’s out the door? Wasn’t sure if desserts were a separate counter or area than regular food. Thanks!!

It's not like a restaurant where they show you the dessert options on a tray or something (or at least, I've never seen that at lunch time). In my experience, you can preorder in advance or order at the kiosks right before you eat but once you sit down to eat, the ordering is already done. I would recommend preordering everything.

It's not like a restaurant where they show you the dessert options on a tray or something (or at least, I've never seen that at lunch time). In my experience, you can preorder in advance or order at the kiosks right before you eat but once you sit down to eat, the ordering is already done. I would recommend preordering everything.
Ok thanks! Wasn't sure if there was a counter/display case for just desserts (like a bakery). We've never been before. I will just have them decide before we go!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter