BOG.... preparing for the ultimate battle.... may the reservation be in your favor...

kiapepito

DIS Veteran
Let the games begin... I feel like I'm in for a battle at 3 am... so many outcomes... will I get the reservation... will I not?... my husband thinks I'm nuts in the first place with all the planning let alone tonight... it's like the Superbowl, or the Hunger Games... or playing the lottery..... who will win... not going to lie... going to love the adrenaline rush that will come in t-minus... 13 hours and 50 minutes... who is with me!!....

Good luck to everyone and see you on the boards at 2:45 am!

Really hope the system is working better tomorrow than it seems to be today. I would hate to get up early for nothing! I'm sure my husband thinks I'm crazy with all the planning, too, but at least he knows better than to say as much. :rotfl:

It will be worth it if I can snag a reservation, though! Pixie dust for all! pixiedust:

This thread title cracked me up. I was explaining this to my husband today and he thinks that I'm equally as crazy. The site has not been working hardly at all today. Hope they're working on it and that it will be fully functional tomorrow!

Good luck!!

I can't even check for reservations today! I'm up at 6 every day anyway but it will be horrible if no one can even get on and the phone lines I can't even think about it!

I hope so as well. I was trying all day to book dining, and cringed every time I got that stinkin error message. I just know all the good ones disappeared!!! I wanted BOG, and never got it. I wanted CRT on our arrival day. Gone. I wanted an 8:05 CP, nope. Oh well, we will see! Good Luck All!

I can't even check for reservations today! I'm up at 6 every day anyway but it will be horrible if no one can even get on and the phone lines I can't even think about it!
I know. It has been awful all day. Mo work accomplished at my end, all day trying to firm up ADR's. WHen I finally got through to aCM this morning who could get onto the system, I had to pull over. ADR's: 1 Work: 0

I just called because I cannot book my 180+10 online. They couldn't book anything for me because of "enhancements" they are making. They told me to call back in two hours. I will be really ticked if I can't book BOG online tomorrow. :headache:

Wow!!! Its the run of the bulls! Who will get the golden reservation?! May the force be with you all! :) Hoping no one is booking for June! ;)

My husband thinks I am crazy too! He was saying "why do you need a reservation for a counter service lunch?" He has no idea:sad2:

If anyone gets lunch reservations and is going to cancel their dinner reservation anytime the week of May 3-9 would you PM me? I would love to coordinate a time in the future (not tomorrow morning at 5) when you can cancel and I can grab. I am going to try at 5 am (CST) too! TIA!

I am hoping for some dinner cancellations as well... But I need for 8 people May 3, I am not holding my breath just hoping i get a lunch reservation for the 5th!

Let the games begin... I feel like I'm in for a battle at 3 am... so many outcomes... will I get the reservation... will I not?... my husband thinks I'm nuts in the first place with all the planning let alone tonight... it's like the Superbowl, or the Hunger Games... or playing the lottery..... who will win... not going to lie... going to love the adrenaline rush that will come in t-minus... 13 hours and 50 minutes... who is with me!!....

Good luck to everyone and see you on the boards at 2:45 am!

i feel likes its gonna be a battle of the phone lines instead of an online battle if they don't fix the website by 6am est.
i will of course try online but then i may find that i have to keep from falling asleep while waiting to call.

My fingers are crossed that online is working without issues and that everyone gets what they want!! :) Hoping for a May 12th or 14th lunch time!!! Good Luck everyone!!

This thread title completely cracked me up!! Thanks for the laugh, OP! I'm participating the battle tomorrow, also.

this cracked me up!!! I guess we are heading out to battle awful early in the morning. Setting my coffee timer now and already putting my sweetener in my cup so all I have to do is squint and pour. :surfweb: :badpc:

There actually should be quite a few openings for about 3 minutes at least. ;) I'm thinking of going for the most out there time possible.

I just got a lunch reservation for BOG for May 5th!!! They must have loaded early, used the app and it worked perfectly!!!!!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter