BOG Reservations for week of 11/25

Pookie9922

Mouseketeer
I'm anxiously awaiting my ADR time (for 11/27) tomorrow morning. 5 hours to go! :banana:As I was getting my tabs ready, I noticed that BOG has 11/25-11/26 grayed out still. Do BOG reservations open at odd times? I thought those dates should be clickable like the rest of the restaurants are.

Hmm I'm not sure! I'd definitely book it first at 6am, it quickly booked up! I was able to get a reservation for 11/27 on my ADR day on the 25th. Looking to move the time, but nothing is open for the rest of the week as of right now from 12/25 to 12/30. And for some reason it won't let me search for breakfast times right now, only lunch & dinner. Maybe they are updating the system?

Scratch that. All the restaurants won't let me click for 11/25 or 11/26. Earlier I could. I do notice that 11/27+ are blue, which correspond to my reservations. Does it typically look different just before your ADR window opens? I'm nervous!

Mine were all shaded blue when I went to book at 6am and was able to click on each date. Don't be nervous! It was exciting and I got everything I wanted just not the exact times (Ohana, BOG, Tusker House, California Grill, San Angel Inn) . Only thing I didn't get was California Grill brunch, but I wasn't 100% on it since that is our arrival day and I didn't think we'd make it on time from the airport and all.

Scratch that. All the restaurants won't let me click for 11/25 or 11/26. Earlier I could. I do notice that 11/27+ are blue, which correspond to my reservations. Does it typically look different just before your ADR window opens? I'm nervous!
Assuming you're staying onsite, all the dates will become available at 6am the day your window opens. It's like magic pixiedust:

How did you do? I was able to get BOG breakfast for the 29th but that was my 180+5. I really want breakfast the 26th or 27th but haven't been able to find one since I started looking on Tuesday at 6 AM

That was worse than getting a reservation in Yosemite!

I went for BOG first thinking it would be hardest to get (180+6) and then went for ohana (180+4). I got BOG but not ohana. I didn't think to have backups for that day either. (It's our rest day so we really need something) so I started scrambling for anything and got a few to choose from but not what I really wanted.
But on a whim I went back to see if there were more options for BOG (I had gotten 1:00 but was hoping later since we are just doing dessert) and there were several still to choose from! So I guess I should have done ohana first, especially since that really was a higher priority for our trip.
Oh well, I'm learning! I have some backup (Boma, 1900 Park, and TRex) to choose from and I have my alerts set on the cancellation thread and on touring plans and ***********.
I also didn't get Beaches and Cream for our arrival day (staying at Beach Club) so I'd take that on 12/1 if I can find it.
Now I just get to obsess more instead of relax until FP day!

Last edited:

That was worse than getting a reservation in Yosemite!

I went for BOG first thinking it would be hardest to get (65+6) and then went for ohana (65+4). I got BOG but not ohana. I didn't think to have backups for that day either. (It's our rest day so we really need something) so I started scrambling for anything and got a few to choose from but not what I really wanted.
But on a whim I went back to see if there were more options for BOG (I had gotten 1:00 but was hoping later since we are just doing dessert) and there were several still to choose from! So I guess I should have done ohana first, especially since that really was a higher priority for our trip.
Oh well, I'm learning! I have some backup (Boma, 1900 Park, and TRex) to choose from and I have my alerts set on the cancellation thread and on touring plans and ***********.
I also didn't get Beaches and Cream for our arrival day (staying at Beach Club) so I'd take that on 12/1 if I can find it.
Now I just get to obsess more instead of relax until FP day!

checking-every-5-minutes! As far as B&C, I've heard the Fountain in the Swan/Dolphin is pretty close and or better. No kitchen sink though!

Our experiences at Ohana keep being awful so we are trying 1900 PF breakfast on our rest day. Ohana has been popping up for me as I'm searching for BOG though, so I'm sure you'll get it soon!

checking-every-5-minutes! As far as B&C, I've heard the Fountain in the Swan/Dolphin is pretty close and or better. No kitchen sink though!

Our experiences at Ohana keep being awful so we are trying 1900 PF breakfast on our rest day. Ohana has been popping up for me as I'm searching for BOG though, so I'm sure you'll get it soon!

Seriously, I spent too much time planning these ADRs instead of doing my real job! lol I thought I'd get the chance to focus for the next 4 months. Now I'm refreshing my screen constantly. I have a problem. =P

Can we walk to the Fountain? We land at 4:00 on 11/27. I figured an 8:00 at Beaches would be safe - time to get to the hotel and get settled. And our tummies will still be on West Coast hours. But with it being so late, I don't think we can go far. Do all the hotels have quick service options too?

Note: You can tell I was sleep deprived when I wrote my last message. Where the heck did I come up with (65+4)? :oops:I edited my post so I don't sound like an idiot. lol

Seriously, I spent too much time planning these ADRs instead of doing my real job! lol I thought I'd get the chance to focus for the next 4 months. Now I'm refreshing my screen constantly. I have a problem. =P

Can we walk to the Fountain? We land at 4:00 on 11/27. I figured an 8:00 at Beaches would be safe - time to get to the hotel and get settled. And our tummies will still be on West Coast hours. But with it being so late, I don't think we can go far. Do all the hotels have quick service options too?

Note: You can tell I was sleep deprived when I wrote my last message. Where the heck did I come up with (65+4)? :oops:I edited my post so I don't sound like an idiot. lol

The Fountain is walkable depending on where you are starting from :flower:. If you are staying near Beaches and Cream then the Fountain should be no problem. No dining plan or anything there though and walk up only.

I have a sick kid home so I had very few commitments other than keeping him drugged and watered. Not that my refreshing made any difference.:sad2:

Don’t give up. Keep checking and use touring plans reservation finder. You have time to get it.
Thanks for the encouragement I’ll just be glad to land that one and then I can stop checking the site for openings every second lol

Just tried at 6:00 on the dot for BOG 180 days out, nothing available. I guess they all got snatched out by on site guests?

This is the price I pay for not staying onsite I suppose.

Just tried at 6:00 on the dot for BOG 180 days out, nothing available. I guess they all got snatched out by on site guests?

This is the price I pay for not staying onsite I suppose.

Nope. I tried for BOG right on the dot of my 180+10 and I couldn't get anything either. I'm sure I will eventually get it, but I hate not having things settled. I was only able to get one ADR that we wanted so I have my work cut out for me. :crazy2:

Nope. I tried for BOG right on the dot of my 180+10 and I couldn't get anything either. I'm sure I will eventually get it, but I hate not having things settled. I was only able to get one ADR that we wanted so I have my work cut out for me. :crazy2:
I'm in the same boat however it's my own fault as i didn't think to book a lunch ADR at BOG. Serves me right for not knowing. Any tips of best times to attempt to book now that it appears full? At this point I just try over and over again all day as time allows! :). Thanks!!

I'm in the same boat however it's my own fault as i didn't think to book a lunch ADR at BOG. Serves me right for not knowing. Any tips of best times to attempt to book now that it appears full? At this point I just try over and over again all day as time allows! :). Thanks!!

I would sign up for Touring Plans ADR finder. It's free, and a lot of people have had really good luck with it. Granted you will have to jump on it if you get the alert, but what do you have to lose? (Other than your sanity, right? haha!) Worst case scenario, there is usually availability the night before as people's plans change. It's not ideal, but I have been successful that way, too. Being persistent also works lol. Just keep checking back as you can. I have never NOT gotten what we wanted in the end so I bet it'll turn out ok! Good luck to you!

I would sign up for Touring Plans ADR finder. It's free, and a lot of people have had really good luck with it. Granted you will have to jump on it if you get the alert, but what do you have to lose? (Other than your sanity, right? haha!) Worst case scenario, there is usually availability the night before as people's plans change. It's not ideal, but I have been successful that way, too. Being persistent also works lol. Just keep checking back as you can. I have never NOT gotten what we wanted in the end so I bet it'll turn out ok! Good luck to you!
I'm signed up for a touring plan alert but I'm nervous I'll miss it cuz who knows how many other people it's alerting! So I figure if I keep checking, I'll beat them to it. :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter