• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Boma for Breakfast or Dinner?

RyansMommy03

Earning My Ears
We haven't tried Boma yet and are planning to on our next trip, but will probably only make it there once. If you had to pick, would you do dinner or breakfast? Is there a good selection for for our DS who will be 18 mos.?

Thanks! :)

Have only done dinner there & enjoyed it very much. :tongue:

We have been for dinner the last three visits and its the highlight of the trip. Our DS is 13 and makes sure we have PS for Boma. We decided to try the breakfast on Jan 1 2004 this year. It was just OK. We have been to many of the buffets (1900 PF, Cape May Goofy, Crystal Palace, Donald's to mention a few) and we just didn't find anything at Boma exceptional. The made to order omelette station was very unorganized and the omlette itself was greasy(went back to the regular scrambled). Other fare was standard. We still think that 1900PF breakfast is by far the best quality food and the service exceptional. We spent last Jan1, 2003 there and wished we had done it again. Maybe New Year's Day was not the best day to test Boma for breakfast..but we aren't returning too soon. Now dinner, that's another story!
Connears

I've never been for breakfast but.... Boma is now my DDs (10 and 15) favorite restaurant for dinner. They love the "zebra domes" for dessert. The last time we went my 2 year old niece was with us. She loved the Boma and AKL atmosphere. She's a picky eater but found plenty of items she liked on the buffet. Hope you have a great time!:jumping1:

Have only had the dinner, but it is among our WDW favorites:earsboy:

I have been there for both meals and hands down it is DINNER. There are many other places to have breakfast that is as good. JMO :)

Wow. This is tough. Flip a coin. You really can't go wrong either way.

We enjoy the breakfast. Great buffet selection, and the African coffee really gets your day started off right.

Dinner is beyond words! Everything is delicious and the CMs are happy to talk about the items that may be unfamiliar. We were thrilled with BOMA and it is now a must do when we return.

We are trying Boma for dinner for the first time on our July trip, having read spectacular dinner reviews on this site. Probably can't go wrong with either, but given a choice I would choose dinner. Enjoy!!

I am not an advertuerous eater. Tried dinner once and it was just not my cup of tea.

However, we just had breakfast there and it was really good. Plus we saw Steven Tyler while there!!!! First time seeing a celebrity in person and he sat just a few tables from us with his family.

I wasn't a big fan of the dinner either. While the dishes we liked were delicious, there were many items on the buffet that were just too spicy for us.

We LOVE the breakfast.

Carol

We ate there 2 weeks ago for the fist time taking advice from everyone here on teh boards. Boy are we glad we did! My parents are non-adventurous eaters and thought they would hate it. They insist we go back in December on our next trip. We were so full, the selection is huge and you'll want to try everything. We're doing breakfast next time as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter