Boma on a Saturday Night

coolhockeydad

Earning My Ears
I planning on making a PS for Boma for 12/6. Can anyone tell me what is on the menu on Saturday nights? What's good and what to avoid.
Thanks

Bumping . . .

Okay - does the menu change? We are also going on a Saturday night, and I want to be sure DH can try those ribs everyone raves about.

Let us know, all you Boma experts!

Coolhockeydad-
Can't help with the menu, but we just made our PS's today for 12/6! This is our last night in the park, and have heard great things about this restaurant, so we're making it our last meal.
All the food I've heard about sounds great, though!
Enjoy your vacation!

We just ate at Boma over the Labor Day Weekend. The food is outstanding!!! They had prime rib, chicken, marinated flank steak (yummy!!), pecan crusted salmon, I don't remember seeing ribs....really great mashed sweet potatoes and all kinds of cool salad dressings for the salads. The desert is the best though.....save room or start there first. The Zebra Domes are awesome and the Kahlua mousse is great too, don't forget the pineapple cheesecake!! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter