Bon Voyage Breakfast

heathsf

DIS Veteran
How long should I expect to spend at Bon Voyage breakfast? If we have a 7:30 ADR will we make it to rope drop at Epcot for 9? Ideally I'd like to get to Epcot IG by 8:45. Thanks for any input!

Alternatively, we could do Bon Voyage on another day, but later. Is 12:00 still considered breakfst with the characters?

Last edited:
We have eaten at Trattorio Al Forno for breakfast a few times and it is about an hour experience ... that said we ate there before the characters arrived. I imagine that the characters add some time to the experience so it might be tight. It is a nice short walk to IG, however, so that will certainly help. Not sure about the time question ... might have to call and ask.

How long should I expect to spend at Bon Voyage breakfast? If we have a 7:30 ADR will we make it to rope drop at Epcot for 9? Ideally I'd like to get to Epcot IG by 8:45. Thanks for any input!

Alternatively, we could do Bon Voyage on another day, but later. Is 12:00 still considered breakfst with the characters?
It's tight, but workable.

Just inform your Waiter/Server, and you should be fine.

Its tight but I think you could do it. You won't be at the front of the IG rope drop group. We did Bon Voyage on our waterpark day for just this reason - to avoid missing/being tight for rope drop somewhere.

With that ADR time, you will probably make it, since you should be seated quickly as they open at 7:30. When we ate breakfast there last month, we were in and out in an hour, and actually had to wait for the last of the characters to come around to our table after we had finished eating. Since they bring the breakfast breads and pastries and fruit salad to the table pretty quickly and you order your breakfast entree from the menu, it’s quicker than a buffet.

I noticed that the characters started visiting tables at the far end of the room away from the entrance and worked their way back to the entryway. I don’t know if that’s always the case. It might be worthwhile asking the person at the host stand about this prior to being seated so you are in the section of the restaurant where they start. That might save some time.

We ate there in December, and the above poster is correct with the flow of the characters. Good idea asking for a table at the opposite end of the entrance.

We were there the week of Christmas, and we had a 12:00 ressie. It was considered breakfast. We were also the last table seated, and the characters were very rushed. That was a little annoying, but the food was super yummy!

Have a great time!

Question about number of guests. If my bf isn’t sure/isn’t going to attend, should I remove him from the reservation?

I don’t want to be charged a) full price for him like for dining package or b) the 10 cancellation fee.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter