Bonnet Creek or Sheraton Vistana

luvdisney14

Mother of 3 Great Boys
Need opinions… which resort would be better for a family vacation. We have 2 toddlers and need 2 2 bedroom units. Hoping each unit will be close to each other.

Need opinions… which resort would be better for a family vacation. We have 2 toddlers and need 2 2 bedroom units. Hoping each unit will be close to each other.
Stayed at both multiple times ~ I think you need to explore both and see which one you prefer staying at as they are two completely different style of resorts.

I’m thinking bonnet creek because not so spread out. I just like to hear other opinions

Bonnet Creek is more compact and closer to the parks. It is surrounded by Disney property. It has great views from many of the rooms. It has towers and requires you to park a bit away from your unit and possibly in a parking garage. It has a lazy river. It has a more modern feel. Bonnet Creek also has a luxury hotel with restaurants on-site.

Vistana is closer to Sea World and the outlet mall. You park near your unit. It is closer to more off-site restaurants and grocery stores. It feels like an apartment community. It has a pool with a waterfall. It has a 1970-1980s vibe.

For a Disney trip, I would pick Bonnet Creek 100% of the time if given the choice.

However, you can still have a good experience at Vistana. I have stayed there many times and enjoyed it.

Bonnet Creek! Check out my
Other thread on Vistana Villages.

I have stayed at both. There are pluses and minuses to both, but I agree Bonnet Creek probably wins out. The screened in balconies at Vistana are really nice though, as is the front of room parking.

We prefer Vistana resort(not Vistana Villages) and stay in the top floor of a 3 story unit, so there is a skylight. We like overlooking a pond, and the lucious landscaping. Vistana Resort is a very quick drive to Disney, and there are routes to avoid traffic.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter