Bonnet Creek PAY IT FORWARD..PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR NEW THREAD!

Unfortunately, yes. Also, nothing will be refrigerated. But, we have left ketchup and mustard packs from fast food restaurants that we went to during the week.

ok cool. I'm sure I'll find loads of things to leave though. I usually hate being wasteful of anything I don't need but someone else might.

ok cool. I'm sure I'll find loads of things to leave though. I usually hate being wasteful of anything I don't need but someone else might.

The unfortunate thing is that Mustard is one of those things that should be refrigerated after opening. Since there is no telling how long it'll sit in the room waiting to be picked up, or how hot it could get.... it's better safe than sorry.

Hey Snowangel,

I tried to PM you but I'm not sure if I did the correct person since the name on the list here looked to be incorrect.

I'm getting my stuff together to head down there and need your details so i can leave the box for you after I leave. Please PM me ASAP.

(sorry for the general group clutter, but I wanted to try and ensure I got in contact with the family after me)

each year we buy floates and noodles for the kids to use in the pool that we never use again now I know the floates will fit and maybe I can bag up the noodles in a reusable Walmart bag.

Hey Snowangel,

I tried to PM you but I'm not sure if I did the correct person since the name on the list here looked to be incorrect.

I'm getting my stuff together to head down there and need your details so i can leave the box for you after I leave. Please PM me ASAP.

(sorry for the general group clutter, but I wanted to try and ensure I got in contact with the family after me)

Sorry, I did have a typo..fixed it.
It should be snowangel72...for some reason I stuck a "1" in there. Sorry.

Sorry, I did have a typo..fixed it.
It should be snowangel72...for some reason I stuck a "1" in there. Sorry.

No problem. Pretty sure that's who I PM'd, but still no response. I'll have my laptop on me while down there, but not sure how often I'll get to check the forums.

If you PM me I will try and organize this (at least for awhile) and post the latest here in this post. It will have to be on a first come first serve basis according to PM's, /B]

ok - I don't know how to PM....oh no...another sign of getting older!!!

How do you PM someone?

ok - I don't know how to PM....oh no...another sign of getting older!!!

How do you PM someone?

easiest way....

Click on their name and a drop-down menu should appear. 2nd option is I believe "Send Private Message"

There is a minimum post requirement, I just don't recall for PM's if that's 10 or 25?:confused3:confused3

I am here and I am participating! Sorry I am slow...dreaded 9-5 and then the kids' activities. I need a holiday LOL

I am here and I am participating! Sorry I am slow...dreaded 9-5 and then the kids' activities. I need a holiday LOL

Just keep telling yourself it's just a little over a week to go.. :)

I got a 18gal Rubbermade Roughneck tote to try and make it easier to pass stuff along. I've taped the official DIS "Lime Green Mickey Ears" to all 4 sides to help make it easier to identify, and stocked it with index cards, some tape, and a couple sharpies so we can tag it with the next person's info.

Hopefully this will help this thing get started and continue for a long time to come.

(I don't want to come home. :( )

I got a 18gal Rubbermade Roughneck tote to try and make it easier to pass stuff along. I've taped the official DIS "Lime Green Mickey Ears" to all 4 sides to help make it easier to identify, and stocked it with index cards, some tape, and a couple sharpies so we can tag it with the next person's info.

Hopefully this will help this thing get started and continue for a long time to come.

:thumbsup2

Thank you for doing this! I can't tell you how many times I have left unopened food behind and felt sick about it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter