Booked a cabin this morning! June 2025

nnw

Earning My Ears
I logged on this morning to attempt to snag a cabin for June 2025. We are just regular folk, non-dvc non-annual passholders. I had some issues with the website, but kept trying. I went “incognito” mode in my browser and I was finally able to do it. I’m not sure if that helped, but I did it.
We’ve stayed at the cabins for pretty much all of our stays these past couple of years and I was so sad to hear it was going dvc. But it looks like that was wasted energy. Cant wait!

I booked one, too, for November of 2024! I had a stay already booked with the old cabins so it was nice to compare the prices - about $20 more a night.

No browser issues for me - just using Safari on my Mac and was all checked out in under 3 minutes.

Now let's see some Fall and Winter discounts, Disney!

I booked one, too, for November of 2024! I had a stay already booked with the old cabins so it was nice to compare the prices - about $20 more a night.

No browser issues for me - just using Safari on my Mac and was all checked out in under 3 minutes.

Now let's see some Fall and Winter discounts, Disney!
Glad to hear!

One our favorites parts of our trips is renting a golf cart. I’m not sure if my husband would want to go to disney if we cant drive the golf cart to and from our cabin! 😂

Glad to hear!

One our favorites parts of our trips is renting a golf cart. I’m not sure if my husband would want to go to disney if we cant drive the golf cart to and from our cabin! 😂
Haha, facts! That is my favorite ride at Disney these days. My dog is also obsessed with riding around on the golf cart - it's really precious.

I logged on this morning to attempt to snag a cabin for June 2025. We are just regular folk, non-dvc non-annual passholders. I had some issues with the website, but kept trying. I went “incognito” mode in my browser and I was finally able to do it. I’m not sure if that helped, but I did it.
We’ve stayed at the cabins for pretty much all of our stays these past couple of years and I was so sad to hear it was going dvc. But it looks like that was wasted energy. Cant wait!
Thank you! I was able to reserve one for Halloween 2025! I'm so excited for Halloween at the Fort! I don't know for sure if we'll be able to make the trip work since it's so far out, but I figure I should lock in the opportunity!

Reserved a new cabin last week for February, 2025.
Cost for cabin and basic admission for 6 people is about $1,200 more than the cost in June, 2022.

Cost for cabin and basic admission for 6 people is about $1,200 more than the cost in June, 2022.
Congrats!

That almost seems like normal Dinsey inflation on the price increase. Not as much of a DVC tax as I thought there would be.

j

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter