Booked a June 12, 2004 - 7 Day Eastern Cruise!!!

Mom2Belle&PeterPan

DIS Veteran
It's our first Disney Cruise! We are so excited! Needed this date due to work and school schedules. Saw the travel channel piece on Disney Cruises and decided to look into it. YAHOO, it worked out! We are Disney buffs, have taken many trips to DL & DCA as we live in the area (have annual passes), one big trip to DW (12 days), and now this. Doing the Disney dance!!!

Enjoying reading all your posts!

Thanks,

Barbara

:Pinkbounc :smooth: :bounce:

Congrats- I am interested in this time frame but just checked Disneys website and nothing after april is listed. Where can i find some summer 2004 dates? Did you reserve directly from disney or through another source?

Hi Carlnne,

I'm on this cruise and I orginally researched it on the DCL site to get a quote. You should be able to bring up 6/04. Since I don't quite trust on-line things such as a cruise reservation, I booked directly through Disney. Good luck, Hope to see you on the crusie!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter