Booking ADRs less than 50 Days Out! Ahh!

EpiStitch

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

Some of you may have seen my touring plan thread earlier. I've been lurking, but finally decided to join the DIS since everyone seems so helpful.

I am currently 48 days out from a week at Pop! (my first stay there) This is also my first time booking ADRs and I did not book more than 180 days out so I missed precious ADR booking time.

Does my dining plan below seem reasonable? And will I be able to get the ADRs I need?

My friend and I will be on the DP during Free Dining and we're really excited.

9/16-arrival day, flight arrives at 6:35 PM. Will we be able to take ME to check in at Pop and then make a 9:20 ADR at Ohana (this is already booked)?

9/17-MK, breakfast at Crystal Palace, lunch at Be Our Guest, dinner at Pop/AOA/DTD since the park closes early

9/18-AK/HS, breakfast in our room (cereal, granola, etc.), lunch at Flame Tree, dinner at Min and Bill's Dockside Diner

9/19-EP, breakfast in room, lunch at Chefs de France (REMY!), dinner at Garden Grill (or Teppan Edo if we can't get GG)

9/20-HS/MK, breakfast at Pop, late lunch/early dinner at Whispering Canyon Cafe, possible candy midnight snack at MNSSHP if we decide to attend :cool1:

9/21-Free Day, breakfast in room, lunch at Sanaa, dinner at Raglan Road or Bongo's

9/22-EP, breakfast in room, lunch at Cantina de San Angel, dinner at Wolfgang Puck Express

9/23-early flight out

I have been reading the boards and I know that some of these ADRs will be tough to get, especially at this point. I'm hoping that some will become available as people cancel around the 45 day mark.

I'm pretty sure I have 7 each of QS and TS accounted for, but if I'm off, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help! This task is a little daunting to someone who's never done it before.:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter